Profitmart Securities represents a new generation of discount brokers. They were established recently in 2010. And, yet they’re at more than the right pace to success.
Their products and services are recommended by their clients. And, they have a superb team of experts to carry on the job. In this article, we’ll be reviewing all of these.
We’ll do a detailed Profitmart Securities Review on all the important business parameters. And, thus we’ll help you to decide whether to invest with them or not.
|Profitmart Securities Highlights|
|Broker Type||Full Service Broker|
|Demat Account AMC||Rs 999 One-Time Fee|
|Margin Required||Minimum 10,000|
What do you know about Profitmart Securities?
Profitmart Securities is the result of the efforts of Niranjan Mahajan, Nayan Bhandari, and Rudasan R K. They incorporated the company in the year 2010. And, Mumbai, Maharashtra was chosen to be their base of operations.
The company’s been operating from there ever since. They’ve however, Profitmart Securities is a relatively new name for them. They were initially known as M2Multiple Securities Private Limited.
They provide all sorts of financial trading and broking services. This makes them a full-service brokerage firm. And, they’ve served a plethora of clients within merely 9 years of existence.
|About Profitmart Securities|
|Know a few details about Profitmart Securities|
|Which type of Company is it? – Public / Private||Private|
|Which type of Broker is it? – Full Service / Discount||Full-Service Broker|
|Where is the registered office of the Company Located?||Mumbai, India|
|Who is the Founder of this Company?||Niranjan Mahajan, Nayan Bhandari, Rudasan R K|
|When did the company started?||2010|
Open Demat Account Now – Fill up the Form Below
What are the various Demat Account Opening Charges levied by Profitmart Securities?
You must consider a few things before opening a Profitmart Securities Demat Account. We’re referring to the various norms you must abide by. However, at the moment, we’re referring to the charges they levy.
They do not charge anything for Demat Account opening. They do not even charge anything for Trading Account AMC. however, charge a one-time fee of Rs. 999 for Demat Account AMC. Moreover, their clients must maintain a minimum margin money of Rs. 10,000.
They do provide dematerialization facilities to the clients. And, the clients can submit all the fees through CDSL.
|Profitmart Securities Demat Account Opening Fees|
|Check out the various fees charged for Opening a Demat Account with Profitmart Securities|
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||CDSL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||Zero|
|How much is the Demat AMC?||Rs 999 One-Time Fee|
|What is the Trading AMC?||Free|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||Minimum 10,000|
|Is dematerialization available?||Yes|
Find out Brokerage Charges of other stock brokers
|Axis Direct||Karvy||Kotak Securities||Motilal Oswal|
|Icici Direct||IIFL||Hdfc Securities||Yes Securities|
Does Profitmart Securities provide any Offers to their Clients?
Several offers discount brokers grant to clients. These offers are usually given to retain clients with ease. However, it’s not only the discount brokers who benefit from them.
These offers make investment more interesting even for the clients. So, here’s the complete list of all Profitmart Securities’ offers: –
- The company grants free trading accounts to clients.
- The company grants a substantial discount on their brokerage charges.
- The company has various flexible brokerage plans for clients.
- The company comes up with special offers during the holidays.
- The company even grants referral offers to clients.
|Profitmart Securities Offers|
|Here are the various offers provided by Profitmart Securities|
|Does the broker provide a Free Demat A/C offer?||No|
|Does the broker provide Free Trading A/C offer?||Yes|
|Is this broker offers a Discount on Brokerage?||Yes|
|Does the broker offer Happy hour trading to their clients?||No|
|Is the broking house provides a flexible brokerage plan?||Yes|
|Does the broker offer 1-month Free brokerage?||No|
|Are the Holiday offers provided by the broker?||Yes|
|Are there any referral offers shared by the broker?||Yes|
|Zero Brokerage for Loss-Making Trades||No|
What are the Brokerage Charges levied by Profitmart Securities on various Segments?
Profitmart Securities brokerage charges have been known to be quite reasonable. Their charges are rather less as per the industry standards.
They even provide certain free services. And, that’s just the icing on the cake. So, here’s the complete list of all the brokerage charges they incur: –
- They charge 0.30% for Equity Delivery Services from the clients.
- Charge 0.01% for Equity Intraday Services from their clients.
- They charge 0.01% for Commodity Trading services from their clients.
- Charge 0.01% for Equity Futures services from their clients.
- They charge 0.01% for Currency Futures services from their clients.
- Charge Rs. 25 per lot for Equity options services.
- They charge 0.01% as the minimum required brokerage per transaction.
- Charge Rs. 25 per lot for Currency Options services.
- They even ask their clients to maintain a minimum of Rs. 10,000 as margin money.
|Profitmart Securities Brokerage Charges|
|Here you will find details of brokerage levied by Profitmart Securities on all segments|
|What are the Equity Delivery Charges?||0.30%|
|What are the Equity Intraday Charges?||0.01%|
|How much brokerage charged for Commodity Trading?||0.01%|
|What is the brokerage on Equity Futures?||0.01%|
|How much brokerage charged for Equity Options?||Rs.25 per lot|
|What is the brokerage on Currency Futures?||0.01%|
|What is the brokerage on Currency Options?||Rs.25 per lot|
|How much is the Minimum Brokerage required?||0.01% for transaction|
|What is the Demat AMC?||Free|
|How much is the Trading AMC?||Free|
|What is the Minimum Margin Required?||Minimum 10,000|
Does Profitmart Securities levy any other charges apart from Brokerage?
Profitmart Securities charges are just one part of the deal. They even levy further charges for rendering other services.
These charges highly constitute tax money, however. This is the entire list of other relevant charges they incur: –
- They charge 0.00325% of the total turnover as transaction charges.
- It charges 0.0126% of total turnover as State Transaction Tax.
- SEBI turnover charges are levied at 0.0002% of total turnover.
- 18% GST is levied on the sum of brokerage and transaction charges.
- They even incur a certain amount as stamp duty. This amount, however, is minimal. Moreover, it’s variable and depends upon the state where the transaction occurs.
|Profitmart Securities Charges|
|Get a deep understanding of all other charges levied by Profitmart Securities|
|How much are the Transaction Charges levied?||0.00325% of Total Turnover|
|What are the STT charges?||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|What are the SEBI Turnover charges?||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|How much is the Stamp Duty levied?||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|How is the GST charged?||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
Get all charges of various stock brokers
|Paytm Money||Mastertrust||Indiabulls Ventures||Sbi Cap Securities|
|Upstox||Nirmal Bang||Jainam Share Consultants||Smc Global|
|Alice Blue Online||Shri Parasram Holdings||Jhaveri Securities||Swastika Investmart|
What is the Limit or Exposure offered by Profitmart Securities?
Profitmart Securities is very serious about its business. And, this means that they take care of every aspect with utter precision. Therefore, they even grant their clients some added advantages.
We’re referring to the Profitmart Securities exposure. This helps the clients to fetch extra stocks for the same investment.
And, this in turn comes to be very fruitful for the clients. Here’s the list of all exposure the company grants: –
- The company grants up to 2 times extra exposure on Equity Delivery.
- Company grants up to 6 times extra exposure on Equity Intraday.
- The company grants up to 3 times extra exposure on Equity Futures.
- Company grants up to 2 times extra exposure on Equity Options.
- The company grants up to 2 times extra exposure on Currency Futures.
- The company grants up to 3 times extra exposure on Currency Options.
- The company grants up to 2 times extra exposure on Commodity Trading.
|Profitmart Securities Exposure or Leverage|
|Here you will find the exposure or limit provided by Profitmart Securities|
|How much is the limit on Equity Delivery?||Upto 2X|
|What is the limit on Equity Intraday?||Upto 6X|
|How much is the limit on Equity Futures?||Upto 3X|
|What is the limit on Equity Options?||Upto 2X|
|What is the exposure on Currency Futures?||Upto 2X|
|How much is the leverage on Currency Options?||Upto 3X|
|What is the limit on Commodity Trading?||Upto 2X|
How to Open Profitmart Securities Demat & Trading Account?
Now that you’re familiar with the charges and services of Profitmart Securities, you might want to invest with them.
And, for that, you’ll need a Profitmart Securities Demat account. Even a trading account will do the trick. However, there are a few steps that must be taken to get yourself registered. So, here’s what you must do: –
- First of all, you must locate a button at the end of this section. Now, this button ought to have “Open Demat Account’ written on it.
- The next step will be to click on that button. This will pop up a form.
- Read the form carefully going through all the mentioned details. Once you’re done reading, you must fill up the form. You must, however, consider filling up the form with relevant details. And, by relevant we mean verifiable.
- The next step will be to upload the form along with a few other documents. These documents are needed to verify your age, identity, address, and economic stature. Here’s what you’ll need: –
- A copy of your PAN Card.
- Copy of your Adhaar Card / Voter’s ID Card.
- A copy of your updated bank account statement.
- You can rest once you’ve uploaded the form and the documents. After this, you’ll be contacted by a company representative. This representative will guide you through any more formalities. Moreover, he’ll even help you open up the required Demat or Trading Account.
- You’ll be granted access to your new account within a few hours after the call.
Open Demat Account Now – Fill up the Form Below
What are the various Trading Platforms provided by Profitmart Securities?
Profitmart Securities primarily uses 2 trading platforms to aid the clients. These platforms, each have distinct features. And, they’ve been developed for a different set of clients. They cater to serve various purposes when used together. So, here’s the list of all their trading platforms: –
Profitmart Securities Trading Terminal: Porfitmart Securities NEST Trade Plus
They have not developed any in-house trading terminal for this purpose. However, they’ve adopted a very popular desktop-based trading terminal.
We’re referring to the amazing trading platform developed by Omnesys Technologies. The platform is better known as NEST. Profitmart Securities uses the NEST Trader 3.16 and NEST Trader Plus 3.16 variants.
NEST is an abbreviation for Next Generation Electronic Securities Trading Platform. It’s third-party software developed on Dot Net 3.5 sp1 Framework. Having 4 GB space on the computer while installing it guarantees optimum experience.
Profitmart Securities Mobile Trading App
Profitmart Securities has come up with an innovative trading application. The app is made to function perfectly with all Android-based smartphones.
It allows the users to gain access to their Demat/ Trading Accounts merely through their smartphones. Moreover, it allows them to perform all sorts of trading activities.
Profitmart Securities Web Trading Platform
The broking house has a Web Trading Platform as well. This platform helps you to trade from any web browser like Chrome, Internet Explorer & Firefox
|Profitmart Securities Trading Platforms|
|Here you will find all the important trading platforms available with Profitmart|
|Do they have Trading Terminals for Windows?||Yes|
|Do they have Trading Terminals for Mac?||No|
|Are they providing a Web Trading Platforms?||No|
|Do they have a Mobile Web Platform?||No|
|Does this broker provide Mobile Trading App for Android?||Yes|
|Does this broker provide Mobile Trading App for iOS?||Yes|
|Are they having Mobile App for Windows OS?||Yes|
|Do they have Mobile Trading App for Other OS?||No|
What are the features available in Profitmart Securities Trading Applications?
As mentioned above, profitmart Securities has 2 specific trading platforms. And, both of these platforms can be accessed by their clients. These platforms are provided free of cost to the clients. So, here’s how each of them functions: –
Profitmart Securities Trading Terminal: Porfitmart Securities NEST Trade Plus Features
- The company uses NEST trader by Omnesys technologies for this. It’s even known as the ‘Next Generation Electronic Securities Trading Platform’.
- This platform can be used to trade and invest across multiple segments. By multiple, we’re referring to equity, commodity, and even currency.
- The platform enables the addition of multiple market watchlists.
- It even allows the users to add the scripts of their choice. This allows tracking of different metrics and data points. And, tracking those ensures a conscious knowledge of the stock movements.
- It even allows the users to add or remove specific columns. They can do so as per preference to the layout.
Profitmart Securities Mobile Trading App Features
- This is a mobile-based application specifically created for Android users.
- It allows trading and investing using just a smartphone.
- They show live market movements.
- It even allows trading across equity, derivatives, commodity, and currency.
TheProfitmart Securities Web Trading Platform Features
- The users can even segregate the entire monitoring procedure. This can be done by adding different market watchlists to groups.
- The platform comes with an integrated feature called ‘Orderbook’. It enables a swift glance at all the placed orders. And, that goes for both buying and selling trades.
- The platform even boasts a feature called ‘Snap Quote’. It allows the users to check the current situation of particular scrip.
- The platform can be used to summon the ‘Net Positions’ window. This is a feature that displays a specific user’s market position. And, this includes the investment status for several indices and exchanges.
- The platform even comes with the ‘Ticker’ feature. It allows the users to add specific scrips. And, a notification pops up at the top whenever a trade occurs within the added scrip.
|Profitmart Securities Trading Application Features|
|Here you will find various features available in Trading Platforms provided by Profitmart|
|Are these platforms capable of Real-time Updates?||Yes|
|Do these Applications provide Portfolio Details?||No|
|Is this software providing Online MF Buy?||No|
|Do these platforms have News Flash?||No|
|Are these platforms providing Research Reports?||Yes|
|Are these platforms Easy to Install & use?||Yes|
|Do these Apps have Global Indices?||No|
|Are these platforms having Stock Tips?||Yes|
|Does this software provide Personalized Advisory?||No|
|Are these platforms capable of Interactive charting?||Yes|
|Do these Apps provide Live Markets data?||Yes|
|Do they provide SMS Alerts?||Yes|
|Are they providing Email Alerts?||Yes|
|Do these platforms have Multi-Account Management solution?||No|
Get detailed features of another Share Broker
|Anand Rathi||Nj Wealth||Jm Financial||Tradebulls Securities|
|SAS Online||Prabhudas Lilladher||Samco||Way2Wealth|
|CanMoney||Reliance Securities||Profitmart Securities||Edelweiss|
What are the various Products provided by Profitmart Securities?
The list of all Profitmart Securities products can have been provided as under: –
- Equity Trading
- Currency Trading
- Commodity Trading
- Futures Trading
- Mutual Funds
|Profitmart Securities Products|
|Here are the various products provided by Profitmart Securities|
|Does the broker allow Equity Trading?||Yes|
|Does the broker allow Commodity Trading?||Yes|
|Do they have Currency Trading products available?||Yes|
|Do they provide Options trading?||No|
|Are the clients allowed to trade in Futures?||Yes|
|Do they have Mutual Funds as a product?||Yes|
|Does the broker allow Forex trading?||No|
|Does the broker have Banking products?||No|
|Is SIP allowed by the broker?||No|
|Do they have Insurance as a Product?||No|
What are the various Services offered by Profitmart Securities?
Profitmart Securities services are known to be helpful to clients. These can be concluded as: –
- Provision of Demat Account-related services to the clients.
- A Provision of Trading Account related services to the clients.
- Provision of Intraday services to the clients.
- Provision of IPO-related services to clients.
- Provision of relevant stock recommendations to the clients.
- A Provision of up to 20 times trading exposure to the clients.
|Profitmart Securities Services|
|Check out the various services provided by Profitmart Securities|
|Does the broking house provide Demat Services?||Yes|
|Does the broking house provide Trading Services?||Yes|
|Do they have 3 in 1 Account i.e. Demat, Trading & Savings A/C?||No|
|Do they provide Intraday Services?||Yes|
|Are they offering IPO Services to the client?||Yes|
|Do they have Stock Recommendations available?||Yes|
|Are they providing tools for Robo Advisory?||No|
|Does the broker provide PMS?||No|
|Do they have Trading Institution available?||No|
|What is the Trading Exposure this broker provides?||Upto 20x|
Does Profitmart Securities provide Research & Advisory to their clients?
Profitmart Securities advisory services being granted to the clients can be concluded as: –
- Sharing of Fundamental Reports with the clients.
- A Sharing of Research Reports with the clients.
- Sharing of Company Reports with the clients.
- A Sharing of Annual Reports with the clients.
- Sharing of Company Stock Review with the clients.
- A Sharing of Free Stock Tips with the Clients.
- Sharing Daily Market Reviews with the clients.
- A Sharing of Monthly Reports with the clients.
- Sharing Weekly Reports with the clients.
- Provision of Offline Advisory for the clients.
- Provision of Relationship Manager with the clients.
|Profitmart Securities Research, Advisory & Stock Tips|
|Here are the various research activities are done by it|
|Does the broker share Fundamental Reports?||Yes|
|Does the broker share Research Reports?||Yes|
|Do they provide Company Reports to their clients?||Yes|
|Are they analyzing the Annual Reports of Companies?||Yes|
|Do they share Company Stock Reviews?||Yes|
|Are they sharing Free Stock Tips with their clients?||Yes|
|Do they analyze & share IPO Reports?||No|
|Does the broking company provide Top Picks?||No|
|Are they sharing Daily Market Review?||Yes|
|Do they have Monthly Reports?||Yes|
|Does the broker provide Weekly Reports?||Yes|
|Are they having Offline Advisory?||Yes|
|Do they provide Relationship Managers to clients?||Yes|
What are the Customer Care details of Profitmart Securities?
Profitmart Securities customer care services include: –
- Provision of Dedicated Dealer to the clients.
- Provision of Online Trading facilities.
- The company has 16 branches located throughout India.
|Profitmart Securities Customer Support|
|Let’s have a better understanding of Customer Care Service|
|Are they providing Dedicated dealers to their clients?||Yes|
|Do they allow Offline Trading?||No|
|Do they have facilities for Online Trading?||Yes|
|Are they providing 24*7 Support?||Yes|
|Does this broker provide Email Support?||No|
|Is this broker having Chat Support?||No|
|How many Branches the stock broker has?||16|
Are there any Complaints filed against Profitmart Securities by their clients?
Profitmart Securities has been doing a marvelous job at satisfying its clients. They’ve only received 3 complaints against them in NSE. All of them were resolved shortly. No complaints were lodged against them in BSE.
|Profitmart Securities Complaints|
|Here you will know about the Complaints lodged against it|
|What is the total number of Complaints Lodged in BSE?||0|
|How many of these complaints have been Resolved in BSE?||0|
|What is the total number of Complaints Lodged in NSE?||3|
|How many of these complaints have been Resolved in NSE?||3|
What are the Advantages / Benefits of the Profitmart Securities Trading Account?
Profitmart Securities trading account offers several benefits like free AMC, a dedicated relationship manager, and more.
What are the Profitmart Securities Review & Ratings as per their Customer?
Profitmart Securities ratings were conducted anonymously. And, here’s what they got: –
- 2/10 for their Market Research abilities.
- 0/10 for levying Brokerage and other charges.
- 8/10 for their products and service offerings.
- 0/10 for their trading platforms.
- 0/10 for their experience in the broking business.
- 8/10 on the whole as a discount broker.
|Profitmart Securities Ratings & Reviews|
|We are looking at Companies’ Ratings on various parameters|
|Stock Market Research & Broking Advisory||6.2/10|
|Brokerage & other Charges like – Turnover, Transaction Charges, etc.||7.0/10|
|Types of Products & Services the Brand provides||6.8/10|
|Performance Mobile App, Trading Terminal & Web Trading Platform||7.0/10|
|Experience in the Broking Business||7.0/10|
|Total Avg. Rating of Broking House||6.8/10|
|Star Rating given to Stock Broker||★★★☆☆|
|Number of People Contributed to These Ratings||148|
Profitmart Securities Conclusion
All we can say is that Profitmart Securities is close to being the perfect discount broker. What else do you ever need? All we’re saying is that their services and products are safe to invest in.
Open Demat Account Now – Fill up the Form Below