If you have or apply for the Tradebulls Demat Account, you will have your hands on one of the most sorted demat accounts. They have been in the industry from the year 2010 and have been rendering some great services through the Tradebulls Trading Account.
Look down for a better insights on both the demat and trading accounts. We focused on the benefits as well, which will help you make your decision of choosing a favorable stock broker. The step on step process to open an account will let you embark upon the journey right from this point.
|Account Opening Charges||Free or Rs.299|
|Demat AMC||Free or Rs.300|
|Margin Required||Rs.0 – Rs.300,000|
What is Tradebulls Demat Account & its Benefits?
The Tradebulls Demat Account is your storage place, which stores all the securities you purchase. When you purchase a share, if will be credited to the demat account and the same share when sold will be debited from the demat account.
Take a brief look at the benefits of having a demat account:
- You will find some great brokerage discounts across investment in all segments.
- Options for personalized services are available with this stock broking house, making it one of the best options available in the market.
- Great technology assistance is provided by the company, where vast number of tools are provided to help you have uninterrupted trading and investment experience.
- Their helpdesk is quite efficient and helps you out with whatsoever queries you have.
Open Demat Account with Tradebulls Securities Now! – Fill up the Form
What is Tradebulls Trading Account & its Benefits?
On the other end, we have the Tradebulls Trading Account. This account serves as the link between the bank and the demat account. So, a purchase order will debit the funds from the bank account and credit the shares to the demat account, and vice versa. You make the trades through your trading account, in simple words.
Here is how you will be benefitted from a trading account ownership:
- Access to all the company’s online trading segments will be granted to you.
- They have a lot of online trading platforms you can opt from. The Tradebulls Touch mobile trading app provides trading on the go.
- It is absolutely easy to manage your trading account, as no expenses are tagged with it such as that of AMC.
You can check Demat Account details of other Brokers
What are the Tradebulls Demat Account Charges?
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||CDSL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||Free or Rs.299|
|How much is the Demat Account AMC ?||Free or Rs.300|
|What is the Trading Account AMC?||Free|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||Rs.0 – Rs.300,000|
|Is there any dematerialization available?||Yes|
The decision of opening an account with this company might come with a charge, just like any other stock broking house. Charging an opening fee is the right of the company, where some companies decide to charge nil in order to earn clients.
Similarly, this company provides an option for Tradebulls Account Opening Charges. As stated by the company’s policies, you will either be charged no fee or Rs.299 as opening Tradebulls Demat Account Charges. Furthermore, no amount is charged for opening trading account.
Next requirement you need to keep track of is the margin requirement. This as well ranges and is set in between the digits Rs.0 – Rs.300,000.
How much is Tradebulls Securities AMC or Annual Maintenance Charge?
Apart from the payment of account opening, you are as well obligated to pay an AMC or account maintenance charge to the stock broker you hold a demat account with. Not only a demat account, AMC is applicable for a trading account as well, but the charges are subject to change based on policies of individual companies.
Tradebulls Securities AMC being our prime focus here, the company provides you with two options. Upon certain cases, the company will not charge an AMC, otherwise, a fee of Rs.300 per annum is applicable on demat account. Trading AMC however, stands at zero.
How to Open Tradebulls Demat Account?
Refer to the following bulleted points if you want to Open Tradebulls Demat Account:
- The first thing you need to do is, click on the button which reads “Open Demat Account” on this particular page. You will find the button at the end of the page.
- When you click over the button, you will see a small pop up in front of you. The form has blanks, where you need to provide your contact details, and submit it.
- When you submit the form, you will be redirected to a new page which is referred to as KYC process.
- The KYC process is verification of identity, where you need to prove your identity by providing some documents.
- The thereby asked documents shall be PAN card, Aadhaar card, cancelled cheque and a passport size photograph. So, keep them handy if you want the complete the process quick.
- At the end of the application, you may receive a call from the company executive anytime, and some questions will be asked as a part of formality.
- If you go through the entire process, you will be issued an account, the credentials of which will be sent via your registered email address.
Find out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
General FAQs on Tradebulls Securities Demat & Trading Account
Here are the general FAQs of Tradebulls Securities :
Does Tradebulls Securities provide a Free Demat A/C offer?
Demat account of Tradebulls Securities comes to you absolutely free of cost.
Does Tradebulls Securities provide Free Trading A/C offer?
Not a demat account alone, but you also get a free trading account to trade with.
Is Tradebulls Securities offering Discount on Brokerage?
The company offers some great discounted brokerage plans, which will reduce your total expenses.
Does Tradebulls Securities offer Happy hour trading to their clients?
There is no provision of happy hour trading with Tradebulls Securities as of now.
Is Tradebulls Securities providing a flexible brokerage plan?
Scrapping off the rigid schemes and plans, Tradebulls Securities has framed its brokerage plan to be flexible.
Tradebulls Demat Account – Conclusion
The ranging charges and limit provides you with is an option. Most of the companies have fixed policies and ranging figures actually give you some flexibility according to your requirements. With the reduction on expenses on Tradebulls Demat Account, you can easily aim for higher profits.
With the vast investment options provided, your profit making capacity expands. Also, the company experts are always in line to help you out with whatsoever needs you have.
Open Trading Account with Tradebulls Securities Now! – Fill up the Form
Here are full demat account review of other brokers
Most Read Topics
|Top 10 Trading Platforms|
|Best Mobile Trading App|
|Top 10 Stock Brokers in India|
|Best Intraday Brokers in India|
|Stock Brokers Review|