HDFC Demat Account is provided by the premier financial market player HDFC Securities which is a part of the huge financial institution HDFC Bank Ltd. It is providing HDFC Trading Account and Demat account for the people who are interested in trading and investment
HDFC Securities has carved a niche for itself in the financial market with its prolonged exceptional services in each domain in the financial sector. With this article, you can understand the benefit of trading on the HDFC platform and using their Demat and trading account for your investment purpose.
There will be information about the charges and the fee they charge for their services and other information that you would like to know before selecting your Demat account.
|Depository Participant||NSDL & CDSL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.500|
|Demat AMC||Rs.300 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Minimum Rs.25,000|
What is HDFC Demat Account & its Benefits?
HDFC Demat Account is required for the storing purpose of the securities you put your money in. This account is used for holding the shares and other financial instruments where you invest and hold for long.
In this one account, you can hold multiple asset classes as well, there is no need for opening different Demat account for different types of financial instruments.
The benefits of having HDFC Bank Demat account are –
- You get seamless transaction facilities. The bank account is inbuilt with the Demat and trading account if you choose the three-in-one account type. This helps in enhancing the speed of the transaction and you can also be safe with the transaction and your money.
- There are exceptional trading platforms that have great speed and efficient technologies. This helps in trading soothingly. The firm provides multiple trading platforms to suit the requirements of different traders.
- There is no mismanagement and delay in sending information regarding your trades. You can monitor your investments and holdings at any given point in time.
- The safety and security of the whole system are maintained with 128-bit encryption technology which is the safest at the moment.
- There are multiple contact points for the firm where you can contact in case you face any issue with trading services or products offered by them.
Open Demat Account with HDFC Securities Now! – Fill up the Form
What is HDFC Trading Account & its Benefits?
With the HDFC Trading Account, you can enhance your trading to a different level because of their multiple facilities. The trading account, as you may know, is compulsory in today’s time for trading and it connects the Demat account with the bank account.
Regarding the trade order you place on the trading platform through your trading account, if the trade order get executed, then the shares get debited or credited from the Demat account, and according to the nature of the transaction, the bank account also gets settled.
There are various benefits of using the HDFC Bank Trading Account and the most important ones are –
- The account you will get is a three-in-one account. It would include the Demat, trading, and also HDFC Bank account. This makes your trading convenient.
- The products which are offered by HDFC Securities are not restricted to a few basic products. It provides basic share market instruments like equities and derivative and also mutual funds, bonds, and other investment options. You can take this as an opportunity to diversify your investment for minimizing your risk.
- There is scope to trade on both BSE and NSE exchange and also on other commodity exchanges.
- The trading account is opened for free with HDFC Securities.
You can check Demat Account details of other Brokers
What are the HDFC Demat Account Charges?
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||NSDL & CDSL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||Rs.500|
|How much is the Demat Account AMC ?||Rs.300 per Annum|
|What is the Trading Account AMC?||500|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||Minimum Rs.25,000|
|Is there any dematerialization available?||Yes|
HDFC Securities Account Opening Charges comprises of only Rs.500 towards the opening of the Demat account. The trading account is opened along with the Demat account for free. There are no extra charges apart from the HDFC Bank Demat Account Charges for opening the accounts.
This Rs.500 is a single-time payment that you need to make to start the Demat and the trading services. You can download the trading platforms and explore other services upon paying for this amount and once your application is approved, the account is opened.
How much is HDFC Securities AMC or Annual Maintenance Charge?
HDFC Securities AMC is Rs.300 for the Demat account maintenance. It is payable every year. The annual maintenance fee of the trading account is Rs.500 which is kind of high because the stockbrokers in the market do not charge any annual maintenance fee on the trading accounts.
The margin money you need to keep in the trading account is Rs.25000 at any given point in time as this is the minimum margin money requirement for HDFC trading services. There are also dematerialization services available.
How to Open HDFC Bank Demat Account?
To Open HDFC Demat Account, follow these steps –
- Fill the form that opens up on the screen for Demat account opening, after you click on the button “Open Demat Account”.
- Fill the pop up and then submit the same.
- Upload the documents which are needed for verification. The documents generally include PAN, AADHAAR Card, Cancelled Cheque, and Photograph. There can be other requirements as well that will be informed to you by the executives of the HDFC Securities.
- The executives will call and verify your details and then they will verify the documents and if they find everything to be all right, they will approve and your account will be activated.
- You will receive the login credentials in your email inbox.
Find out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
General FAQs on HDFC Demat & Trading Account
Here are the general FAQs of HDFC Securities :
Does HDFC Bank provide a Free Demat A/C offer?
No, there is no free Demat account offer provided by the HDFC Securities.
Does HDFC provide Free Trading A/C offer?
No, HDFC Securities provide no free trading account offer, there are annual maintenance charges that you need to pay to maintain the account.
Is HDFC Securities offering Discount on Brokerage?
No, there are no discounts you can avail of on the brokerage charges charged by HDFC Securities.
Does HDFC Securities offer Happy hour trading to their clients?
Yes, there is Happy Hours of trading offer with HDFC Securities.
Is HDFC providing a flexible brokerage plan?
Yes, you can explore a lot of flexible brokerage plans with HDFC Securities which will help you maximize the gains.
HDFC Demat Account – Conclusion
HDFC Demat Account is loaded with offers and services which are provided in an efficient manner. The firm has its repute in the market for being one of the best in the financial service arena.
You get the best trading platforms, flexible brokerage plans, multiple trading options, and many other benefits when you trade using the HDFC Demat and trading accounts.
Open Trading Account with HDFC Securities Now! – Fill up the Form
Here are full demat account review of other brokers
Most Read Topics
|Top 10 Trading Platforms|
|Best Mobile Trading App|
|Top 10 Stock Brokers in India|
|Best Intraday Brokers in India|
|Stock Brokers Review|