KIFS Trade broking is one of the oldest discount brokers in India. However, they were one of the first to embrace change.
Today, they equally on their trading platforms as they do on their branches. In fact, their mobile trading app has been recognized to be amongst the best. As of today, we’ll lay emphasis on their functions as a discount broker.
In fact, we’ll review them on the basis of their products and services. And, you’ll be able to use this KIFS Trade Review to decide whether to invest with them.
|Kifs Trade Highlights|
|Broker Type||Full Service Broker|
|Demat Account AMC||Rs 330|
|Margin Required||75% Margin|
What do you know about Kifs Trade?
KIFS Trade broking got incorporated in the year 1995. And, the very reason for their establishment was Kushal Khandwala. The company has been operating from their headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
And, they’ve really evolved as a discount broker ever since their inception. They typically base their business operations on 4 distinguished values. We’re referring to passion, integrity speed and agility for their clients.
These values not only lay the very foundation of their business, but these deeply impact their technological superiority as well. In fact, one of their trading platforms is built to serve 10,000-12,000 clients at once.
|About Kifs Trade|
|Know few details about Kifs Trade|
|Which type of Company is it? – Public / Private||Private|
|Which type of Broker is it? – Full Service / Discount||Full Service Broker|
|Where is the registered office of Company Located?||Mumbai|
|Who is the Founder of this Company?||Kushal Khandwala|
|When did the company started?||1995|
Open Demat Account Now – Fill up the Form Below
What are the various Demat Account Opening Charges levied by Kifs Trade?
KIFS Trade account opening is one of the major parts we’ll cover here. You see, the company has strict norms regarding opening a new Trading or Demat account. And, these norms even include specific charges.
We’re referring to the Demat Account opening charge of Rs. 0. The company does not have any other charges related to Trading Account opening.
They even provide free Trading Account AMCs. Demat AMC charge is Rs 330. However, they do require the clients to maintain a certain margin money balance. We’re referring to 75% Margin.
|Kifs Trade Demat Account Opening Fees|
|Check out the various fees charged for Opening a Demat Account with Kifs Trade|
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||CDSL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||Rs 0|
|How much is the Demat AMC?||Rs 330|
|What is the Trading AMC?||Rs 0|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||75% Margin|
|Is dematerialization available?||Yes|
Find out Brokerage Charges of other stock brokers
|Artha Vrddhi Securities||Microsec Capital||Gcl Securities||Sumpoorna Portfolio|
|Ase Capital Markets||Modex Securities||Gepl Capital||Sunlight Broking|
|Ashika Stock||Monarch Networth||Globe Capital||Sunidhi Securities|
Does Kifs Trade provide any Offers to their Clients?
Discount brokers grant several offers to their clients to sustain relationship. These offers provide the clients with some sort of relaxation. These help them to get some discounts.
And, at times, these even tend to get them more for the same amount of investments. KIFS Trade offers their clients with some of these offers. We’re referring to: –
- Provision of free Demat Account opening services.
- Provision of free Trading Account opening services.
- Provision of many flexible brokerage plans.
- They even provide a month worth of free brokerage.
|Kifs Trade Offers|
|Here are the various offers provided by Kifs Trade|
|Does the broker provide Free Demat A/C offer?||Yes|
|Does the broker provide Free Trading A/C offer?||Yes|
|Is this broker offers Discount on Brokerage?||No|
|Does the broker offer Happy hour trading to their clients?||No|
|Is the broking house provides flexible brokerage plan?||Yes|
|Does the broker offer 1 month Free brokerage?||Yes|
|Is the Holiday offers provided by the broker?||No|
|Are there any referral offers shared by the broker?||No|
|Zero Brokerage for Loss Making Trades||No|
What are the Brokerage Charges levied by Kifs Trade on various Segments?
KIFS Trade is known for their strict business conduction attributes. As a matter of fact, they take things rather seriously. And, we’re not only talking about service management. We’re even referring to the service charges t
hey levy. There, KIFS Trade brokerage charge establishments can be concluded as: –
- 0.20% charges incurred for Equity Delivery services.
- A 0.02% charges incurred for Equity Intraday services.
- 0.02% / Rs 20 per lot charges incurred for Commodity Trading Services.
- A 0.02% charges incurred for Equity Futures services.
- 0.02% charges incurred for Currency Futures services.
- 20 per lot incurred for Equity Options services.
- 20 per lot incurred for Currency Options services.
- 330 per annum is incurred for Demat AMC.
- The company seeks a minimum charge of Rs. 30 every order.
- They even ask the clients to maintain a margin money balance of 75% Margin.
|Kifs Trade Brokerage Charges|
|Here you will find details of brokerage levied by Kifs Trade on all segments|
|What are the Equity Delivery Charges?||0.20%|
|What are the Equity Intraday Charges?||0.02%|
|How much brokerage charged for Commodity Trading?||0.02% / Rs 20 per lot|
|What is the brokerage on Equity Futures?||0.02%|
|How much brokerage charged for Equity Options?||Intraday: Rs 20 per lot | Carry Forward: Rs 20 per lot|
|What is the brokerage on Currency Futures?||0.02%|
|What is the brokerage on Currency Options?||Intraday: Rs 20 per lot | Carry Forward: Rs 20 per lot|
|How much is the Minimum Brokerage requires?||Rs.30 per Trade|
|What is the Demat AMC?||Rs 330|
|How much is the Trading AMC?||Free|
|What is the Minimum Margin Required?||75% Margin|
Does Kifs Trade levy any other charges apart from Brokerage?
KIFS Trade charges are even applicable apart from their brokerage services. We mean that they have very specific rule with rendering services. This means that they even charge the clients for non-brokerage services. The overall charges can be traced to: –
- Transaction charges levied at 0.00295% of total turnover.
- STT charges levied at 0.0126% of the total turnover.
- SEBI Turnover charges levied at 0.00005% of total turnover.
- They even levy 18% GST on the sum of transaction and brokerage charge.
- The clients must even pay a certain amount for stamp duty. Anyway, this is a negligible and variable amount. It depends on the state where the transaction takes place.
|Kifs Trade Charges|
|Get deep understanding of all other charges levied by Kifs Trade|
|How much is the Transaction Charges levied?||0.00295% of Total Turnover|
|What are the STT charges?||Equity Delivery: 0.1% on both Buy and Sell
Equity Intraday: 0.025% on the Sell Side
Equity Futures: 0.01% on Sell Side
Equity Options: 0.05% on Sell Side(on Premium)
Commodity Futures: 0.01% on sell side (Non-Agri)
Commodity Options: 0.05% on sell side
Currency F&O: No STT
On Exercise transaction: 0.125%
Right to entitlement: 0.05% on sell side
|What are the SEBI Turnover charges?||0.00005% (Rs.5/Crore)|
|How much is the Stamp Duty levied?||(On buy side only) Delivery: 0.015%, Intraday: 0.002%, Equity Futures: 0.002%, Equity Options: 0.002%, and Currency F&O: 0.0001%. Commodity Futures: 0.002%, Commodity Options: 0.002% (MCX)|
|How are the GST charged?||18% on (Brokerage + Transaction Charge + SEBI Fee)|
Get all charges of various stock brokers
|Ashlar Securities||Mpse Securities||Gogia Capital||Sunness Capital India|
|Asit C Mehta||Multiplex Capital||Goldmine Stocks||Suresh Rathi|
|Astha Trade||Muthoot Securities||Goodwill Wealth||Sushil Finance|
What is the Limit or Exposure offered by Kifs Trade?
KIFS Trade does not merely charge their clients at every step. They even provide them with some exclusive services. For instance, we can talk about KIFS Trade broking exposure. The company grants exclusive trading exposure.
This helps the clients to get more stocks for the same investment amount they have. It can be traced down to: –
- An added exposure of upto 1 times on Equity Delivery.
- Added exposure on Equity Intraday of upto 5 times.
- An added exposure of upto 1 times on Equity Futures.
- Added exposure of upto 1 times on Equity Options.
- An added exposure of upto 1 times on Currency Futures.
- Added exposure on Currency options of upto 1 times.
- An added exposure of upto 1 times on Commodity Trading.
|Kifs Trade Exposure or Leverage|
|Here you will find the exposure or limit provided by Kifs Trade|
|How much is the limit on Equity Delivery?||1x|
|What is the limit on Equity Intraday?||Upto 5x|
|How much is the limit on Equity Futures?||1x|
|What is the limit on Equity Options?||1x|
|What is the exposure on Currency Futures?||1x|
|How much is the leverage on Currency Options?||1x|
|What is the limit on Commodity Trading?||1x|
How to Open KIFS Trade Demat & Trading Account?
Are you impressed by the way KIFS Trade works? Would you like to get yourself a KIFS Trade Demat Account? Well if that’s your thought, then you’re at the right place. You can get a Demat or even a Trade Account with ease. All you need to do is follow the steps that we’ve mentioned underneath: –
- First step is to look for a button at this section’s end. The button you’re looking for will have “Open Demat Account’ on it.
- Next step will be to click the button obviously. This will Pop-up a certain form.
- You need to read the form thoroughly and then fill it up. Make sure to fill up all the correct information within the form.
- Once you’re done, you must upload the form. You must even upload a few other documents. These documents are needed for age, identity, address and financial verification.
- Here’s the list of all the documents you need to submit: –
- A copy of your PAN Card.
- A copy of your Adhaar Card or Voter’s ID Card.
- A copy of your bank account statement.
- You’ll get a call from the company once you’ve done as mentioned. This call will be placed by one of the representatives. He/she will guide you through any further formalities.
- You’ll be given your access to the new Trading or Demat Account after this.
Open Demat Account Now – Fill up the Form Below
What are the various Trading Platforms provided by Kifs Trade?
KIFS has invested a lot on their trading platforms. This was done to ensure the convenience of their clients. These platforms are built to serve various purposes. And, each of them serves a different client type. You may use this list to know about them all: –
KIFS Trade Trading Terminal: KIFS Trade Odin Diet
This is a third part trading software. This needs to be downloaded and installed onto the computer to function. Once downloaded, it can be used to trade using proper credentials.
The software serves to the people who hate going to company’s branches. We mean the people who prefer their own computers for trading.
KIFS Trade Mobile Trading App: KIFS Trade TradeON Plus
Well, as the name says, it’s a mobile app. KIFS Trade TradeON Plus is built to cater to a very specific need. We’re referring to the accessibility issue.
With this application, the clients can access their Demat/Trading Account with ease. As a matter of fact, this enables them to operate their accounts with full convenience.
KIFS Trade Web Trading Platform
The broking house currently doesn’t have a web trading platform.
|Kifs Trade Trading Platforms|
|Here you will find all the important trading platforms available with Kifs Trade|
|Do they have Trading Terminals for Windows?||Yes|
|Do they have Trading Terminals for Mac?||No|
|Are they providing Web Trading Platform?||Yes|
|Do they have Mobile Web Platform?||No|
|Does this broker provide Mobile Trading App for Android?||Yes|
|Does this broker provide Mobile Trading App for iOS?||No|
|Are they having Mobile App for Windows OS?||No|
|Do they have Mobile Trading App for Other OS?||No|
What are the features available in Kifs Trade Trading Applications?
As mentioned earlier, KIFS Trade has two very specific trading platforms. Although, these can be accessed by all the clients, they serve different purposes. In fact, these even have different functionalities. So, here’s the exact detail about them both: –
KIFS Trade Trading Terminal: KIFS Trade Odin Diet Features
This platform is better known by the name of Odin Diet.
It’s developed to enable trading from the clients’ own computers.
They comes integrated with some very exhaustive features. These features can come in handy during order execution. In fact, these play a vital role in technical/fundamental analyses.
It enables the clients to log single or multi-leg order entries and SOR.
This software comes loaded with numerous customizing features. These features even enable the users to have custom UI. The user can even select optional themed views.
The platform ensures secured data transmission through military grade encryption.
KIFS Trade Mobile Trading App: KIFS Trade TradeON Plus Features
- This platform is still in the primitive phase of development. And, that’s why not much can be expected out of it. Nevertheless, it still serves the main purpose. We’re referring to the accessibility.
- It allows the users to have certain watchlists. These can be accessed to have a sneak-peak into the on-goings of investment.
- It comes integrated with basic charting facilities. This can be used for technical and fundamental analyses.
- The app already comes with certain research and investment tips.
- The app is capable to show the live market data across different indices.
|Kifs Trade Trading Application Features|
|Here you will find various features available in Trading Platforms provided by Kifs Trade|
|Are these platforms capable of Real time Updates?||Yes|
|Do these Applications provide Portfolio Details?||Yes|
|Are this software’s providing Online MF Buy?||No|
|Do these platforms have News Flash?||No|
|Are these platforms providing Research Reports?||Yes|
|Are these platforms Easy to Install & use?||Yes|
|Do these Apps have Global Indices?||Yes|
|Are these platforms having Stock Tips?||Yes|
|Do this software’s provide Personalized Advisory?||Yes|
|Are these platforms capable of Interactive Chartings?||No|
|Do these Apps provide Live Markets data?||Yes|
|Do they provide SMS Alerts?||No|
|Are they providing Email Alerts?||Yes|
|Do these platforms has Multi Account Management solution?||No|
Get detailed features of another Share Broker
|Ats Share Brokers||My Value Trade||Greenbucks Securities||Sykes Ray|
|B N Rathi||N G Rathi||Grovalue Securities||Systematix Shares|
|Bansal Finstock||Narayan Securities||Guiness Securities||Trade Smart Online|
What are the various Products provided by Kifs Trade?
KIFS Trade provides the clients with several benefits. And, this is not only limited to the offers they extend. We’re referring to the fact that they provide multiple product options. KIFS Trade products can be traced down to these: –
- Equity Trading
- Currency Trading
- Options Trading
- Commodity Trading
- Futures Trading
- Mutual Funds
|Kifs Trade Products|
|Here are the various products provided by it|
|Does the broker allow Equity Trading?||Yes|
|Does the broker allow Commodity Trading?||Yes|
|Do they have Currency Trading product available?||Yes|
|Do they provide Options trading?||Yes|
|Are the clients allowed to trade in Futures?||Yes|
|Do they have Mutual Funds as product?||Yes|
|Does the broker allow Forex trading?||No|
|Does the broker have Banking products?||No|
|Is SIP allowed by the broker?||Yes|
|Do they have Insurance as a Product?||No|
What are the various Services offered by Kifs Trade?
KIFS Trade, as a company sees to the convenience of their clients. This includes providing them with a lot of extra benefits. KIFS Trade broking services can be listed as: –
- They provide the clients with Demat Services.
- it provide the clients with Trading Services.
- They provide the clients with Intraday Services.
- it provide the clients with IPO Services.
- They provide the clients with Stock Recommendations.
- In fact, they even provide the clients with upto 5 times Trading Exposure.
|Kifs Trade Services|
|Check out the various services provided by Kifs Trade|
|Does the broking house provide Demat Services?||Yes|
|Does the broking house provide Trading Services?||Yes|
|Do they have 3 in 1 Account i.e. Demat, Trading & Savings A/C?||No|
|Do they provide Intraday Services?||Yes|
|Are they offering IPO Services to the client?||Yes|
|Do they have Stock Recommendations available?||Yes|
|Are they providing tools for Robo Advisory?||No|
|Does the broker provide PMS?||No|
|Do they have Trading Institution available?||No|
|What is the Trading Exposure this broker provides?||Upto 5x|
Does Kifs Trade provide Research & Advisory to their clients?
KIFS Trade provides their clients with several services. These services tend to ease the investment process for clients. Anyway, KIFS Trade advisory services can be summed up to: –
- The company shares regular Research Reports.
- Company provides regular and updated Company Stock Reviews.
- The company provides Free Stock Tips to their clients.
- Company provided Top Picks to the clients.
- The company provides Monthly Advisory to the clients.
- Company provides Weekly Reports to the clients.
- The company provides Offline Advisory to the clients.
- Company provides Relationship Manager to the clients.
|Kifs Trade Research, Advisory & Stock Tips|
|Here are the various research activities done by KifsTrade|
|Does the broker shares Fundamental Reports?||No|
|Does the broker shares Research Reports?||Yes|
|Do they provide Company Reports to their clients?||No|
|Are they analysing Annual Reports of Companies?||No|
|Do they share Company Stock Review?||Yes|
|Are they sharing Free Stock Tips to their clients?||Yes|
|Do they analyze & share IPO Reports?||No|
|Does the broking company provide Top Picks?||Yes|
|Are they sharing Daily Market Review?||No|
|Do they have Monthly Reports?||Yes|
|Does the broker provide Weekly Reports?||Yes|
|Are they having Offline Advisory?||Yes|
|Do they provide Relationship Manager to clients?||Yes|
What are the Customer Care details of Kifs Trade?
KIFS Trade customer care services are developed to help the clients. These services can be summed down to: –
- The provision of a dedicated dealer to the clients.
- Provision of Offline Trading services to the clients.
- The provision of Online Trading services to the clients.
- Provision of 24*7 support to the clients.
- The provision of all these services through 5 branches.
|Kifs Trade Customer Support|
|Let’s have a better understanding of Customer Care Service of KifsTrade|
|Are they providing Dedicated Dealer to their clients?||Yes|
|Do they allow Offline Trading?||Yes|
|Do they have facilities for Online Trading?||Yes|
|Are they providing 24*7 Support?||Yes|
|Does this broker provide Email Support?||No|
|Is this broker having Chat Support?||No|
|How many Branches the stock broker has?||5|
Are there any Complaints filed against Kifs Trade by their clients?
KIFS Trade witnessed a lodge of 102 complaints in the BSE last year. They even received a total of 123 complaints in the NSE. However, they resolved 68 and 86 complaints respectively.
|Kifs Trade Complaints|
|Here you will know about the Complaints lodged against KifsTrade|
|What is the total number of Complaints Lodged in BSE?||102|
|How many of these complaints have been Resolved in BSE?||68|
|What is the total number of Complaints Lodged in NSE?||123|
|How many of these complaints have been Resolved in NSE?||86|
What are the Advantages / Benefits of KIFS Trade Trading Account?
KIFS Trade trading account has many benefits to offer. Here’s some of them: –
- They have 5 branches offering the services on behalf of the company. These branches are located all over the country.
- They have one of the best terminal based trading platforms.
- They grant pretty good trading and advisory services.
What are the Kifs Trade Review & Ratings as per their Customer?
We’ve rated KIFS Trade on a scale of 1 to 10. These ratings can be concluded as: –
- 6.1/10 for the Market Research and Broking Advisory Services.
- A 6.2/10 for the charges they levy as Brokerage and Taxes.
- 5.8/10 for the types of products and services they grant.
- A 6.3/10 for the trading platforms they have.
- 6.2/10 for the experience they have in this industry.
- On the whole, they have got 6.1/10 for a discount broker.
|Kifs Trade Ratings & Reviews|
|We are looking at Companies Ratings on various parameters|
|Stock Market Research & Broking Advisory||6.1/10|
|Brokerage & other Charges like – Turnover, Transaction Charges etc.||6.2/10|
|Types of Products & Services the Brand provides||5.8/10|
|Performance Mobile App, Trading Terminal & Web Trading Platform||6.3/10|
|Experience in the Broking Business||6.2/10|
|Total Avg. Rating of Broking House||6.1/10|
|Star Rating of given to Stock Broker||★★★☆☆|
|Number of People Contributed to these Ratings||156|
KIFS Trade Conclusion
Well, there isn’t much to say about KIFS Trade. All we can say is that they can be trusted. However, their mobile app isn’t as reliable.
Open Demat Account Now – Fill up the Form Below