Axis is one of the most trusted banks in India. For those who are pondering why they should open an Axis Bank Demat account, they are dynamic and can elevate your trading knowledge. For best of their services, you should also avail for their Axis Bank Trading account
The company debuted in 2011, and since then, they are an unstoppable force to reckon with. The brokerage fee is dynamic. So, the more you purchase, the less you have to pay as brokerages.
The margin money is definitely high, but you will get up to 15x trading exposure. So, in this article, we will talk about several aspects to figure out that you should be associated with Axis Direct or not.
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.900|
|Demat AMC||Rs.650 per annum|
|Margin Required||75% Margin|
What is Axis Bank Demat Account & its Benefits?
Compared to many stock trading giant companies in India, Axis Direct is relevantly new. But, they are catching up to the pace of rest of the brokers. Speaking of the deamt account, you need one to store your financial products you deal with this company.
However, the following are the noteworthy features that you will get of opening an Axis Demat account:
- The stock market tips and recommendation service is crucial to be a successful stock trader. You need guidance from people who also want you to be successful. Axis Direct delivers one of the best recommendation services in India.
- One of the advantages of choosing new stock trading companies over the vintage once is the use of technology. Axis Direct is no exception there as well. The Trading Platforms are dedicated to providing seamless trading experience every time.
- All the company operations in Axis Direct are lightning-fast. So, you don’t need to put a request and wait for an eternity to get it done.
Open Demat Account with Axis Direct Now! – Fill up the Form
What is Axis Bank Trading Account & its Benefits?
Trading accounts are a must-have component for online stock trading as, you will be able to trade only through your trading account. Your trading account will be linked with both demat and bank account for precision in trades.
Axis Direct allows you some useful features along with the regular service. They are as follows:
- We have already discussed the benefits of dynamic brokerage fees. However, what is interesting here is, there is no AMC fee involved with the Axis Bank Trading account.
- Most reputed companies provide CDSL and NSDL as its depository participants. Axis Direct maintains that trend too.
- There are flexible brokerage plans that the company does offer.
- One of the significant reasons to seriously consider joining Axis Direct is the wide range of products and services they are offering. Prior to conventional stock trading, they also provide services related to Currency, Options, Futures, Mutual Funds, Forex, Banking, SIP, and Insurance plans.
- The company is famous for its 15x trading exposure. Other than that, they also offer services like 3- in-1 Account, IPO, Stock Recommendations, and PMS.
You can check Demat Account details of other Brokers
What are the Axis Demat Account Charges?
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||CDSL & NSDL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||Rs.900|
|How much is the Demat Account AMC ?||Rs.650 per annum|
|What is the Trading Account AMC?||Free|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||75% Margin|
|Is there any dematerialization available?||No|
Axis Direct is a brand well known. That is why the initial costing to begin trading is arguably higher than most companies. An Axis Direct account opening charges involve Rs.900. It is, however, a one-time payment.
So, when we talk about the Axis Demat account charges, there are no additional payments that you need to pay. Meanwhile, one other thing which is quite controversial is the margin money they charge, i.e. at least 75% Margin.
So, suppose you are a new trader, you need to invest that much amount of money upfront to initiate trading stocks. At the same time, people should be serious while investing. Perhaps that is why they have imposed the amount a bit high.
How much is Axis Direct AMC or Annual Maintenance Charge?
For those who are unaware of what an AMC is, it is a yearly contract, a contract that states that the seller would provide after-sales service to the buyer for one year for a proposed amount. So here, the Axis Direct AMC of a Demat account is Rs.650 per annum.
Experts stated that the amount is on the higher side, which is valid to some extent. Now, the fact that the Trading accounts don’t have an AMC fee stopped people from raising more fingers on the pricing structure.
How to Open Axis Demat Account?
Axis Direct claims that they can open an account within 15 mins. Of course, there are some documents that you must keep handy to upload digitally. Meanwhile, here are the steps to open Axis Bank Demat account:
- If you take a look at the bottom of this webpage, you will see “OPEN AN ACCOUNT”. Click on that.
- You should get routed to a page where it is asking you to fill up a simple contact registration form. Verify your phone number and other information whichever it is asking.
- Then you need to upload the digital copies of all the necessary KYC documents, i.e. Pan card, Aadhaar card, passport size photograph and a cancelled cheque.
- Simultaneously, you got to pay the account opening fees, which is Rs.999.
- Once they accept your submitted documents and give a confirmation of the payment you have made, you will be given the credentials to access your 3-in-1 account consisting of your Demat and Trading accounts.
- The next step is simple – start trading.
Find out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
General FAQs on Axis Direct Demat & Trading Account
Here are the general FAQs of Axis Direct :
Does Axis Direct provide a Free Demat A/C offer?
No. Axis Direct doesn’t provide the feature of free Demat account.
Does Axis Direct provide Free Trading A/C offer?
Trading accounts are not free to access.
Is Axis Direct offering Discount on Brokerage?
Up until yet, Axis Direct doesn’t provide Discounts on Brokerage fees.
Does Axis Direct offer Happy hour trading to their clients?
Happy Trading Hours are not available so far.
Is Axis Direct providing a flexible brokerage plan?
Yes, of course. There are suitable flexible brokerage plans to cash in.
Axis Bank Demat Account – Conclusion
Overall, Axis Direct is an efficient stock trading company. Yes, the initial pricing seems a bit higher than most companies today, but the features and benefits they provide, justify the amount.
There are lots of pros that you can find – dynamic brokerage plans to effective management of trading operations, wide product range to robust trading platforms. They are a company that you can put your faith into. So, we advise you can consider opening an Axis Bank Demat Account with no hesitation.
Open Trading Account with Axis Direct Now! – Fill up the Form
Here are full demat account review of other brokers
Most Read Topics
|Top 10 Trading Platforms|
|Best Mobile Trading App|
|Top 10 Stock Brokers in India|
|Best Intraday Brokers in India|
|Stock Brokers Review|