The BMA Wealth Demat Account is a favorite of many traders as it helps in making the right investments that can yield a lot of profit. This article shall reflect on the benefits of holding a BMA Wealth Trading Account and Demat account.
BMA Wealth is a prominent name in the broking business. It is a full-service brokerage house that was established in 2004 and serves more than 10 million customers.
This webpage contains useful details about the account opening charges, annual maintenance charges, the procedure for opening a Demat account, and some offers that are exclusively for the customers of BMA Wealth.
So, investors should go through this article thoroughly if they are interested in trading with the broker house.
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.500|
|Margin Required||Rs.20,000 Minimum|
What is BMA Wealth Demat Account & its Benefits?
The BMA Wealth Demat Account holds the shares that a trader buys or sells. When a client buys a stock, it gets stored in this Demat account, and when he sells it, then the share is debited from the account. BMA Wealth is a member of two of the most reliable depository participants, NSDL and CDSL.
The benefits of opening a BMA Wealth Demat Account are:
- Customers get to invest in different financial products that include equities, commodities, futures, options, currencies, etc. through this Demat account.
- The brokerage charges levied by the company are very reasonable.
- BMA Wealth provides the facility of dematerialization to its customers
- The broker house offers exceptional customer support to every client and helps them with strategic investment plans.
- BMA Wealth houses some of the top financial experts in the business who help the customers in every way possible
Open Demat Account with BMA Wealth Now! – Fill up the Form[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
What is BMA Wealth Trading Account & its Benefits?
The BMA Wealth Trading Account connects the Demat account of a customer with his bank account. It is the primary account of a customer through which all the transactions related to financial products take place.
He has to place his order on the trading account, and shares will get credited or debited from the Demat Account accordingly. This account stores the details of the securities, cash, and holdings that a customer possesses.
Advantages of having a BMA Wealth Trading Account are:
- The trading account of this broker house can be connected to all the leading banks of the country.
- BMA Wealth run numerous trading platforms that help in trading shares effortlessly
- Customers can open a trading account with this broker house for free, and there is no AMC tagged to this account.
- The transaction charges levied by BMA Wealth are meagre in the market.
You can check Demat Account details of other Brokers
What are the BMA Wealth Demat Account Charges?
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||CDSL & NSDL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||Rs.500|
|How much is the Demat Account AMC ?||Rs.250|
|What is the Trading Account AMC?||Zero|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||Rs.20,000 Minimum|
|Is there any dematerialization available?||Yes|
All the broker houses charge a certain amount of fee for opening a Demat account. BMA Wealth Creator also imposes an account opening charge on its customers, but the amount is very much affordable. The BMA Wealth Account Opening Charges for the Demat account is Rs.500.
There is no need to pay anything for opening a trading account with this broker house. Customers can enjoy a boulevard of facilities from the broker house by paying the BMA Wealth Demat Account Charges once in a lifetime.
A Demat account holder of BMA Wealth Creator has to maintain an initial margin amount of Rs.20,000 in his account. He will have to keep this amount in his bank account throughout the time he is holding a Demat account and a trading account with the broker house.
How much is BMA Wealth AMC or Annual Maintenance Charge?
An AMC or annual maintenance charge is levied by a broker house in exchange for the services it provides to the customers all year round. It is a one-time charge that needs to be paid every year, and customers get many benefits in return.
The BMA Wealth AMC on the Demat account is only Rs.250, which is very less in comparison to the excellent services it offers. The broker house, however, does not charge a single penny for the AMC of the trading account.
How to Open BMA Wealth Demat Account?
It is easy to Open BMA Wealth Demat Account and here are steps for getting it done online:
- At first, the customer has click on the ‘Open Demat Account’ option.
- A form will appear on the screen, and he will have to fill it up and submit.
- After submitting the form, the EKYC procedure of the company will start for which the customer has to upload his essential documents.
- He will have to upload the soft copies of his PAN Card, AADHAAR Card, Voter ID Card, a cancelled cheque, and a recent photograph.
- Then an executive from the company will contact him and verify his details over the phone.
- After the verification is completed, the Demat account will be opened.
- BMA Wealth will send the login details of the customer on his registered email address.
Find out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
General FAQs on BMA Wealth Demat & Trading Account
Here are the general FAQs of BMA Wealth :
Does BMA Wealth provide a Free Demat A/C offer?
No, there is no offer for a free Demat account from this broker house.
Does BMA Wealth provide Free Trading A/C offer?
Yes, BMA Wealth offers free trading accounts.
Is BMA Wealth offering Discount on Brokerage?
No, the broker house is not offering discounts on brokerage.
Does BMA Wealth offer Happy hour trading to their clients?
No, BMA Wealth does not have a Happy hour trading offer.
Is BMA Wealth providing a flexible brokerage plan?
No, there are no provisions for flexible brokerage plans from the broker house.
BMA Wealth Demat Account – Conclusion
BMA Wealth has made a prominent place in the finance industry and has been helping investors for a long time. It offers exceptional services through the BMA Wealth Demat Account.
Customers can carry out worry-free trading through the dynamic trading platforms operated by the company. Therefore, BMA Wealth Demat account can be given good points as customers can make huge profits by investing through it.
Open Trading Account with BMA Wealth Now! – Fill up the Form[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Here are full demat account review of other brokers
Most Read Topics
|Top 10 Trading Platforms|
|Best Mobile Trading App|
|Top 10 Stock Brokers in India|
|Best Intraday Brokers in India|
|Stock Brokers Review|