Here we are going to look at the Indiabulls Ventures Demat account service provided by Indiabulls Ventures. We will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of an Indiabulls Ventures Trading Account as well.
Indiabulls Ventures is one of the leading financial service providers in India. They are the leaders in the field since its inception in 2000. They provide a variety of financial services to their clients ranging from Broking, Stock Research, to Margin funding and more.
Also, we are going to look at the process of opening a Demat account with Indiabulls Ventures along with the different charges associated with it here. Finally, we will answer some of the Frequently Asked Questions regarding this Demat account service as well.
|CDSL & NSDL
|Account Opening Charges
What is Indiabulls Ventures Demat Account & its Benefits?
A demat account is used to store any kind of financial product that you buy – equity or debt. Here we have two main depository firms which license financial service providers to create Demat accounts on behalf of their customers.
These central depositories are the Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL) or the National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL). The broking house is associated with both CDSL as well as the NSDL through which they provide Demat account services to their customers.
Here are some of the advantages of signing up for an Indiabulls Ventures Demat Account:
- Safety: It saves you from loss of property like stock certificates as well as document forgery and delay in stock delivery.
- No paperwork required: You don’t have to present any physical documents or sign any papers for opening an electronic Demat account. The signup process is completely digital.
- No hidden costs: This Demat account eliminates the hidden costs that are associated with purchasing stock like stamp duty for certificate delivery. You have to pay the maintenance charge which is a fixed amount per annum for your Indiabulls Ventures Demat Account.
Open Demat Account with Indiabulls Ventures Now! – Fill up the Form
What is Indiabulls Ventures Trading Account & its Benefits?
A trading account is an intermediary account between your Demat account and the stock market. You can use your Indiabulls Ventures Trading Account to purchase stocks which will then be delivered to your Demat account.
You will have to pay brokerage charges for any products you purchase through your trading account.
The advantages of opening a trading account through Indiabulls Ventures are as follows:
- Time Saving: Having a trading account with Indiabulls Ventures will save you a lot of time while purchasing stocks as it offers immediate transfer of shares and securities to your Demat account.
- Black office: This option accessible through the trading account is provided for a follow-up on your finances and holding. You can easily stay accounted for each and every penny you invest.
- Technology Assistance: This Company has a pretty strong hold on technology. They have deployed the finest technology and offer great online platforms for investors and traders alike.
You can check the Demat Account details of other Brokers
What are the Indiabulls Ventures Demat Account Charges?
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?
|CDSL & NSDL
|What are the Demat account opening charges?
|How much is the Demat Account AMC?
|What is the Trading Account AMC?
|What is the initial Margin amount required?
|Is there any dematerialization available?
The charges for opening a Demat account with Indiabulls Ventures are quite straightforward. A Demat account does not have any unnecessary hidden charges associated with it. They are registered with both the CSDL and the NSDL for providing a Demat account to their customers.
There are no initial Indiabulls Ventures Account Opening Charges, which isn’t seen with many other stock brokers. You will, however, have to pay an Annual Maintenance Charge (AMC) of Rs.450 which will be charged every annum as Indiabulls Ventures Demat Account Charges.
The Indiabulls Ventures trading account, on the other hand, has no Annual Maintenance Charge. Also, you do have to maintain a 75% Margin as margin money in your trading account which is quite uncommon to see in the industry. They also have a dematerialization service, if you require the same.
How much is Indiabulls Ventures AMC or Annual Maintenance Charge?
You have to pay an Annual Maintenance Charge (AMC) for any Demat account that you register for. In the case of Indiabulls Ventures, the Annual Maintenance charge for their Demat account is Rs.450 and is deducted on a per annum basis.
There are, however, no Annual Maintenance Charges for the trading account that you will use for purchasing stocks. The Indiabulls Ventures AMC is quite low when compared to many other brokers in the market.
How to Open Indiabulls Ventures Demat Account?
If you have gone through the details and charges associated with this Demat Account and you are ready to open an account with them, then here is what you have to do.
To open Indiabulls Ventures Demat Account, follow these steps:
- The first thing you need to do is, click on “Open Demat Account” following which a pop-up will emerge on the screen.
- In order to proceed with the process, you need to fill up the form and then submit the same by clicking on the Submit button.
- Now you will have to fill in your personal details and documents for the next KYC process. You need to provide your Pan Card, Aadhaar card, passport-size photo, and a canceled cheque.
- Lastly, you must sign the documents after which your Demat account with Indiabulls Ventures will be opened.
- Meanwhile, you may even receive a call from the company, where an executive will speak with you to verify your identity.
- Upon approval, you will receive your credentials in your email address.
Find out the Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
General FAQs on Indiabulls Ventures Demat & Trading Account
Here are the general FAQs of Indiabulls Ventures :
Does Indiabulls Ventures provide a Free Demat A/C offer?
Yes, Indiabulls Ventures provides a free Demat Account offer wherein you are not required to pay any initial amount for opening a Demat account with them.
Does Indiabulls Ventures provide Free Trading A/C offer?
Yes, there are no charges associated with an Indiabulls Ventures trading account. You are also not required to maintain any margin money in that trading account.
Is Indiabulls Ventures offering Discounts on Brokerage?
Yes, Indiabulls Ventures offers discounts on their brokerage charges across different segments.
Does Indiabulls Ventures offer Happy hour trading to their clients?
No, Indiabulls Ventures does not have a Happy Hour trading offer for their clients.
Is Indiabulls Ventures providing a flexible brokerage plan?
No, Indiabulls Ventures only has a fixed brokerage plan for its clients.
Indiabulls Ventures Demat Account – Conclusion
An Indiabulls Ventures Demat account comes with the experience and trust of Indiabulls Ventures who have been a market leader for over two decades.
They provide Demat Accounts as well as Trading Accounts to their clients without any account opening charges or margin money required to be kept in the trading account. You should go for an Indiabulls Ventures Trading Account if you want a trusted discount broker for your trading requirements.
Open Trading Account with Indiabulls Ventures Now! – Fill up the Form
Here are full demat account reviews of other brokers
Most Read Topics
|Top 10 Trading Platforms
|Best Mobile Trading App
|Top 10 Stock Brokers in India
|Best Intraday Brokers in India
|Stock Brokers Review