My Value Trade has been rendering simplified trading solutions to all the investors out there. It’s My Value Trade Demat Account, connected with the My Value Trade Trading Account are highly in demand. Clients have conveyed a high sense of satisfaction from the thereby rendered services.
Providing meaning to your interest in trading with My Value Trade, we have drafted this article. You will encounter all necessary information like pricing, meaning and benefits of having a demat and a trading account, and lastly the steps to open a demat account.
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.300|
|Demat AMC||Rs.300 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Minimum Rs.1,000|
What is My Value Trade Demat Account & its Benefits?
If you have your hands on the My Value Trade Demat Account, the shares you hold will remain at a safe and secure place. Accounting for them is possible through a demat account, given, the mandatory norm, where you have to hold the shares ownership online.
Check over the benefits which come along with the demat account:
- Investment is not limited to equities in demat account, and you can choose to invest in each and every segment the company provides.
- The company facilitates technology and tool are at its finest phase, and they will help you out with your investment strategies.
- The fees and brokerage charges related to the account are economic ranged, and easily affordable.
- They have a separate department catered only for the purpose of research and advisory, to help the investors.
Open Demat Account with My Value Trade Now! – Fill up the Form
What is My Value Trade Trading Account & its Benefits?
If you open a My Value Trade Trading Account, you will gain access to their trading platforms. You need a trading account to place your orders of buying or selling shares. Also, the trading account is linked with your bank and demat account for ease in transactions.
Here are the benefits tagged along with the trading account of My Value Trade:
- Online platforms compatible for all devices are available for trading, and a trading account will unlock them all.
- It will also unlock the backoffice option, which allows you monitor your transactions easily.
- No AMC is levied upon the trading account which is a perk. This also cuts off your yearly expense up to an extent.
You can check Demat Account details of other Brokers
What are the My Value Trade Demat Account Charges?
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||CDSL & NSDL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||Rs.300|
|How much is the Demat Account AMC ?||Rs.300 per Annum|
|What is the Trading Account AMC?||Free|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||Minimum Rs.1,000|
|Is there any dematerialization available?||Yes|
Charges are levied upon all the things we use and a demat and a trading account is no different. There are however a bunch of charges you need to pay. A couple of charges are discussed here, and the rest are related to transactions you perform.
Prior to opening an account, you need to pay My Value Trade Account Opening Charges of Rs.300. This My Value Trade Demat Account Charge is levied by the company and decided y its management. The amount you need to pay are actually average, if you build a comparison measure with its competitors.
Finally, you need to maintain a balance of Rs.1000 in your account at all times.
How much is My Value Trade AMC or Annual Maintenance Charge?
It is time to discuss the My Value Trade AMC now. The need to know the charge is essential as it is a recurring charge, and staying unaccounted will increase your charges of encountering losses. Separate AMC is levied on the demat and trading account. However, a percentage of relaxation is provided.
The company provides relaxation for trading AMC, and has fixed it to be zero. Although, you are still obligated to pay a demat AMC of Rs.300 per annum.
How to Open My Value Trade Demat Account?
Follow up the steps to Open My Value Trade Demat Account precisely, to get through the process.
- For the first instance, you will see a button named “Open Demat Account” in the page. Click on it and fill the pop up which appears on the screen.
- The pop up is a form, which will ask you for your contact details. Fill in the details as asked and submit them.
- You will now see the KYC formalities. Here you must provide your identity proof and you bank account details.
- At the end you will be asked to attach the scanned images of PAN card, Aadhaar card, Passport size photograph, cancelled cheque.
- If you successfully submit your form, you will then receive a call from the company executives.
- By the end of the verification process, the company will create and also activate your account.
Find out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
General FAQs on My Value Trade Demat & Trading Account
Here are the general FAQs of My Value Trade :
Does My Value Trade provide a Free Demat A/C offer?
No, a fee is applicable for the thereby mentioned service.
Does My Value Trade provide Free Trading A/C offer?
Yes, the service of trading account is offered without a charge.
Is My Value Trade offering Discount on Brokerage?
Yes, you are bound to encounter great deals on brokerage with the company.
Does My Value Trade offer Happy hour trading to their clients?
No, happy hour trading is presently not applicable with the company.
Is My Value Trade providing a flexible brokerage plan?
Yes, a range of brokerage percentage is provided to the customers of the company.
My Value Trade Demat Account – Conclusion
This company will be your stop for high profit making. The more you analyze the benefit of investing your saving, more option the company will provide you. With the idea of diversifying, or whatsoever strategy you adopt, you will make definite returns from the company.
The My Value Trade Demat Account is your means to avail for everything the company offers. Along with the right guidance and help from the company experts your finances will take shape.
Open Trading Account with My Value Trade Now! – Fill up the Form
Here are full demat account review of other brokers
Most Read Topics
|Top 10 Trading Platforms|
|Best Mobile Trading App|
|Top 10 Stock Brokers in India|
|Best Intraday Brokers in India|
|Stock Brokers Review|