Tradebulls Securities is a rather common name these days among discount brokers. They are a full-service brokerage firm operating from Mumbai. The company was established a decade back.
So, you may definitely assume that they’re pretty new to this industry. However, being new hasn’t held them back. In fact, they really grew up on the clients.
And, that’s what we’re going to talk about today. In fact, we’ll lay down a deeply analyzed review of their services. And, this review will be of help you to decide whether or not to invest with them.
Find detailed Tradebulls Securities Review below.
|Tradebulls Securities Highlights|
|Broker Type||Full-Service Broker|
|Demat Account AMC||Rs 550|
|Margin Required||75% Margin|
What do you know about Tradebulls Securities?
As mentioned earlier, Tradebulls Securities was established a decade ago. In fact, they were established in the year 2009. And, all the credit for their mere existence goes to Dinesh Thakkar.
In fact, Dinesh’s able guidance has led the company to become of the fan favorites. Speaking of which, we must mention that they now have their presence across 18 locations.
they even have an employee base of over 1000 people. They have a major presence in Gujrat and Maharashtra. And, they’re working really hard to expand their business to the entire nation.
|About Tradebulls Securities|
|Know a few details about Tradebulls Securities|
|Which type of Company is it? – Public / Private||Private|
|Which type of Broker is it? – Full Service / Discount||Full-Service Broker|
|Where is the registered office of the Company Located?||Mumbai|
|Who is the Founder of this Company?||Mr.Dinesh Thakkar|
|When did the company start?||2009|
Open Demat Account Now – Fill up the Form Below
What are the various Demat Account Opening Charges levied by Tradebulls Securities?
If a Tradebulls Securities Demat Account is your desire, then acknowledge this information. The company is rather strict about providing only the best services. And, they keep on pressing their team for better performance.
However, for a performance of that level, they’ve even become strict about their charges. And, we’re especially referring to their account opening charges. So, they charge Rs 0 (Free) for the sake of Demat account opening purposes.
They even charge Rs. 550 per year for Demat AMC. And, their clients must maintain a minimum margin money balance at 75% Margin.
The different margin money requirement is garnered as per client privileges. However, no charges are levied for Trading AMC. Moreover, they even provide dematerialization services. And, all the charges can be paid off through CDSL.
|Tradebulls Securities Demat Account Opening Fees|
|Check out the various fees charged for Opening a Demat Account with Tradebulls Securities|
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||CDSL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||Rs 0 (Free)|
|How much is the Demat AMC?||Rs 550|
|What is the Trading AMC?||Rs 0 (Free)|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||75% Margin|
|Is dematerialization available?||Yes|
Find out the Brokerage Charges of other stock brokers
|Acumen Capital||Lfs Broking||Eureka Securities||Shcil Services|
|Aditya Birla Money||Lkp Securities||Exclusive Securities||Shree Bahubali|
|Adroit Financial||Maheshwari Financial Services||Fair Intermediate Investments||Shree Kanha Stock|
Does Tradebulls Securities provide any Offers to their Clients?
Much like their competitors, Thradebulls even grant several offers. These offers can be deemed beneficial to them as well as the clients.
This help to retain the clients and even get better investment options for the clients. In short, laying out these offers has become an industry trend. And, Tradebulls’ not lagging behind in adapting it. As far as Trafebulls Securities offers are concerned, here’s the list: –
- The company does have an offer for a free Demat Account.
- They generously offer huge discounts on overall brokerage charges.
- The company offers ownership of a free trading Account.
- They even grant superb referral offers to clients.
|Tradebulls Securities Offers|
|Here are the various offers provided by Tradebulls Securities|
|Does the broker provide a Free Demat A/C offer?||Yes|
|Does the broker provide Free Trading A/C offer?||Yes|
|Is this broker offers a Discount on Brokerage?||Yes|
|Does the broker offer Happy hour trading to their clients?||No|
|Is the broking house provides a flexible brokerage plan?||Yes|
|Does the broker offer 1-month Free brokerage?||No|
|Are the Holiday offers provided by the broker?||No|
|Are there any referral offers shared by the broker?||Yes|
|Zero Brokerage for Loss-Making Trades||No|
What are the Brokerage Charges levied by Tradebulls Securities on various Segments?
Tradebulls Securities’ brokerage charges are yet another concern for the clients. These charges are levied as per the services rendered. And, the company is rather strict about these too. So, here’s the entire list of all the brokerage charges you’ll come across: –
- 0.20% for rendering Equity Delivery services.
- 0.02% for Equity Intraday services.
- 0.15% / Rs 50 per lot for Commodity Trading.
- 0.02% for Equity Futures.
- Rs 20 per lot for Currency Futures.
- Rs 40 per lot for Equity Options.
- Rs. 20 per lot for Currency Options.
- Rs. 550 per year for Demat AMC.
- The company requires a minimum charge of Rs. 30 per trade.
- The clients must even have a 75% Margin as minimum margin money.
|Tradebulls Securities Brokerage Charges|
|Here you will find details of brokerage levied by Tradebulls Securities on all segments|
|What are the Equity Delivery Charges?||0.20%|
|What are the Equity Intraday Charges?||0.02%|
|How much brokerage charged for Commodity Trading?||0.15% / Rs 50 per lot|
|What is the brokerage on Equity Futures?||0.02%|
|How much brokerage charged for Equity Options?||Rs 40 per lot|
|What is the brokerage on Currency Futures?||Rs 20 per lot|
|What is the brokerage on Currency Options?||Rs 20 per lot|
|How much is the Minimum Brokerage required?||Rs.30 per Trade|
|What is the Demat AMC?||Rs.550|
|How much is the Trading AMC?||Free|
|What is the Minimum Margin Required?||75% Margin|
Does Tradebulls Securities levy any other charges apart from Brokerage?
Tradebulls Securities broking charges aren’t the end of it all. The company even has strict policies related to levying other relevant charges. These charges mostly constitute taxation. So, here’s the entire list of these charges: –
- They levy 0.00225% of total turnover as transaction charges.
- The levy is 0.0126% of the total turnover as STT.
- They levy 0.00005% as a SEBI transaction charge.
- The levy of 18% GST on brokerage and transaction charges.
- They even levy a certain varying amount for stamp duty. This amount is dependent on the state where the transaction occurs. However, it is a negligible one.
|Tradebulls Securities Charges|
|Get deep understanding of all other charges levied by Tradebulls Securities|
|How much is the Transaction Charges levied?||0.00225% of Total Turnover|
|What are the STT charges?||Equity Delivery: 0.1% on both Buy and Sell
Equity Intraday: 0.025% on the Sell Side
*Equity Futures: 0.01% on Sell Side
Equity Options: 0.05% on Sell Side(on Premium)
Commodity Futures: 0.01% on the sell side (Non-Agri)
Commodity Options: 0.05% on sell-side
Currency F&O: No STT
On Exercise transaction: 0.125%
Right to entitlement: 0.05% on sell-side
|What are the SEBI Turnover charges?||0.00005% (Rs.5/Crore)|
|How much is the Stamp Duty levied?||(On buy side only) Delivery: 0.015%, Intraday: 0.002%, Equity Futures: 0.002%, Equity Options: 0.002%, and Currency F&O: 0.0001%.Commodity Futures: 0.002%, Commodity Options: 0.002% (MCX)|
|How are the GST charged?||18% on (Brokerage + Transaction Charge + SEBI Fee)|
Get all charges of various stock brokers
|Alankit Assignments||Lse Securities||Fairwealth Securities||Ski Capital|
|Ambalal Shares Stocks||Mandot Securities||Farsight Securities||Skung Tradelink|
|Anugrah Stock||Mangal Keshav Securities||Fast Capital Markets||Spfl Securities|
What is the Limit or Exposure offered by Tradebulls Securities?
Tradebulls Securities understand the value of under-promise and over-delivery. And, that’s why they grant some special benefits to the clients. We are talking about the Tradebulls Securities’ Margin on stock trades. This facility allows the clients to fetch more stocks at the same investment amount. So, here’s how the clients get benefitted: –
- 1 times the average trade exposure on Equity Delivery.
- 5 times the average exposure on Equity Intraday.
- 1 times the average exposure on Equity Options.
- 1 times the average exposure on Currency Futures.
- 1 times the average exposure on Currency options.
- 1 times the average exposure on Commodity Trading.
|Tradebulls Securities Exposure or Leverage|
|Here you will find the exposure or limit provided by Tradebulls Securities|
|How much is the limit on Equity Delivery?||1x|
|What is the limit on Equity Intraday?||Upto 5x|
|How much is the limit on Equity Futures?||1x|
|What is the limit on Equity Options?||1x|
|What is the exposure on Currency Futures?||1x|
|How much is the leverage on Currency Options?||1x|
|What is the limit on Commodity Trading?||1x|
How to Open Tradebulls Securities Demat & Trading Account?
After telling about the company’s services and charges, it’s time to move ahead. We’re referring to the process to open Tradebulls Securities’ Demat Account. Now, this might sound a bit tricky, but it’s not. In fact, you’ll be able to do it easily. All you’ll ever need to do is follow the steps we have mentioned underneath: –
- Locating a button with an “Open Demat Account’ sign is the first step. And, you can easily spot this button at the end of this section.
- Step two is to click on that particular button. Once you do that, you’ll get a pop-up.
- Step three is to read through the entire form carefully. Once you’ve done that, you must fill in the form. do mind filling in all the spaces with ‘mandatory’ marks on them?
- You must ensure to provide only relevant and verifiable information on it.
- Step four will be to submit the filled-up form. And, you must do that along with a few more documents. These documents must verify your age, address, identity, and economic status. Here’s the list of all the documents you must submit: –
- Your PAN Card’s copy.
- Your Adhaar Card / Voter’s ID Card copy.
- Your updated bank account statement.
- These conclude all the steps for you. However, the process is still not complete.
- You’ll be contacted by the company’s representative post step four.
- And, you’ll be handed over access to your new account after that.
Open Demat Account Now – Fill up the Form Below
What are the various Trading Platforms provided by Tradebulls Securities?
Tradebulls Securities understand the need for convenient trading. And, that’s why they’ve developed 3 distinctive trading platforms. Each of the platforms boasts a completely different feature. And, each of them caters to the needs of different client types.
Nevertheless, they are all accessible to all of Tradebulls’ clients. And, they’re all given free of cost. So, here’s the list of all the trading platforms: –
Tradebulls Securities Web Trading Platform: Tradebulls Net.Net Web Trading
Their web browser-based trading platform is known as Indiabulls Client. It’s a platform that uses the cache memory of the browser instead of your computer’s RAM.
This means that the software can be used by simply logging into it through a web browser. It offers all the real-time features of a typical trading terminal. And, it can be accessed through even a smartphone.
Tradebulls Securities Trading Terminal: Tradebulls Assist Trading Terminal
Tradebulls Securities have its own desktop-based trading platform. It is otherwise known as Tradebulls Assist. It is basically third-party software that requires to be installed onto a computer. In other words, it requires the computer’s RAM to function.
You can get the software free of cost from their official website. It is specifically meant for heavy traders. And, by heavy we’re referring to the people who spend hours trading.
Tradebulls Securities Mobile Trading App: Tradebulls Touch App
This particular software goes popularly by the name of Tradebulls Touch. It is one of the most unique mobile trading applications.
We say so because it comes in compatible variants for both Android and IOs devices. You can access the software free of cost on Play Store or App Store.
|Tradebulls Securities Trading Platforms|
|Here you will find all the important trading platforms available with Tradebulls Securities|
|Do they have Trading Terminals for Windows?||Yes|
|Do they have Trading Terminals for Mac?||Yes|
|Are they providing a Web Trading Platforms?||Yes|
|Do they have a Mobile Web Platform?||Yes|
|Does this broker provide Mobile Trading App for Android?||Yes|
|Does this broker provide Mobile Trading App for iOS?||Yes|
|Are they having Mobile App for Windows OS?||No|
|Do they have Mobile Trading App for Other OS?||No|
What are the features available in Tradebulls Securities Trading Applications?
As we’ve mentioned right above, Tradebulls have exactly 3 trading platforms. We’ve mentioned all of their features underneath. And, we’ve tried to be as discrete as possible about them. So, here’s the list: –
Tradebulls Securities Web Trading Platform: Tradebulls Net.Net Web Trading Features
- It allows the users to use the web browser’s cache memory. Therefore, the software does not use the RAM at all.
- This platform provides ease of access to the users. The users only need to use their login credentials to access it. This event provides a secure login to the users.
- This software comes with extended ease of accessibility. We’re referring to its capability to be reached through a mobile, tab, or computer browser.
- This platform comes with a special feature. It enables the users to get a glimpse of all windows on a single screen. This comes in handy, especially for analytical purposes.
- The software is developed to be extremely light. This means it can function with minimal hardware requirements.
Trading Terminal Tradebulls Securities: Tradebulls Assist Trading Terminal Features
- This platform is meant for heavy-use traders. We’re referring to the need for high-speed and agility, especially during order execution.
- This platform comes integrated with real-time quote streaming.
- It can display multiple windows on a single screen.
- It comes integrated to grant multiple bank transactions.
Tradebulls Securities Mobile Trading App: Tradebulls Touch App Features
- This App can be used to track trades and investments in real-time.
- This App can be used to directly reach out to Relationship Manager.
- It can even be used to send service requests.
- This App has been developed to even work under harsh conditions. And, by harsh we mean, under low data bandwidth.
- The Touch App is capable of displaying live market happenings. It can show real-time market occurrences for several indices and exchanges.
- Trading App comes with integrated research and trade recommendations.
|Tradebulls Securities Trading Application Features|
|Here you will find various features available in Trading Platforms provided by Tradebulls Securities|
|Are these platforms capable of Real-time Updates?||Yes|
|Do these Applications provide Portfolio Details?||Yes|
|Is this software providing Online MF Buy?||Yes|
|Do these platforms have News Flash?||Yes|
|Are these platforms providing Research Reports?||Yes|
|Are these platforms Easy to Install & use?||Yes|
|Do these Apps have Global Indices?||Yes|
|Are these platforms having Stock Tips?||Yes|
|Does this software provide Personalized Advisory?||Yes|
|Are these platforms capable of Interactive charting?||Yes|
|Do these Apps provide Live Markets data?||Yes|
|Do they provide SMS Alerts?||Yes|
|Are they providing Email Alerts?||Yes|
|Do these platforms have Multi-Account Management solution?||Yes|
Get detailed features of another Share Broker
|Anvil Share Stock Broking||Mansukh Securities||Findoc Investmart||CanMoney|
|Almondz Global Securities||Manubhai Mangaldas||Finvasia||Ss Corporate|
|Arcadia Share||Marfatia Stock Broking||Fortune Trading||Ssj Finance|
What are the various Products provided by Tradebulls Securities?
We’ve mentioned all the Tradebulls Securities’ products underneath: –
- Equity Trading
- Currency Trading
- Options Trading
- Commodity Trading
- Futures Trading
- Forex Trading
- Mutual Funds
|Tradebulls Securities Products|
|Here are the various products provided by them|
|Does the broker allow Equity Trading?||Yes|
|Does the broker allow Commodity Trading?||Yes|
|Do they have Currency Trading products available?||Yes|
|Do they provide Options trading?||Yes|
|Are the clients allowed to trade in Futures?||Yes|
|Do they have Mutual Funds as a product?||Yes|
|Does the broker allow Forex trading?||Yes|
|Does the broker have Banking products?||No|
|Is SIP allowed by the broker?||Yes|
|Do they have Insurance as a Product?||No|
What are the various Services offered by Tradebulls Securities?
All of Tradebulls Securities broking services are mentioned under: –
- They grant Demat and Trading Services
- Intraday Services
- IPO Services
- Stock Recommendations
- PMS services
- Trading Institution
|Tradebulls Securities Services|
|Check out the various services provided by them|
|Does the broking house provide Demat Services?||Yes|
|Does the broking house provide Trading Services?||Yes|
|Do they have 3 in 1 Account i.e. Demat, Trading & Savings A/C?||No|
|Do they provide Intraday Services?||Yes|
|Are they offering IPO Services to the client?||Yes|
|Do they have Stock Recommendations available?||Yes|
|Are they providing tools for Robo Advisory?||No|
|Does the broker provide PMS?||Yes|
|Do they have Trading Institution available?||Yes|
|What is the Trading Exposure this broker provides?||Upto 5x|
Does Tradebulls Securities provide Research & Advisory to their clients?
Although not the strongest attribute, still Tradebulls Securities advisory services are a game-changer for clients. Here is the list of all the services: –
- The company grants Research Reports.
- Free Stock Tips.
- Top Picks.
- Daily Market Review.
- Weekly Reports.
- Offline Advisory.
- The company grants a Relationship Manager.
|Tradebulls Securities Research, Advisory & Stock Tips|
|Here are the various research activities done by them|
|Does the broker share Fundamental Reports?||No|
|Does the broker share Research Reports?||Yes|
|Do they provide Company Reports to their clients?||No|
|Are they analyzing the Annual Reports of Companies?||No|
|Do they share Company Stock Reviews?||No|
|Are they sharing Free Stock Tips with their clients?||Yes|
|Do they analyze & share IPO Reports?||No|
|Does the broking company provide Top Picks?||Yes|
|Are they sharing Daily Market Review?||Yes|
|Do they have Monthly Reports?||No|
|Does the broker provide Weekly Reports?||Yes|
|Are they having Offline Advisory?||Yes|
|Do they provide Relationship Managers to clients?||Yes|
What are the Customer Care details of Tradebulls Securities?
Tradebulls have created one of the best customer care services.
- Provision of 24*7 proactive support.
- They allow offline trading facilities.
- They grant online trading services.
- It provides a dedicated dealer to the clients.
- They have 10 branches around the country.
|Tradebulls Securities Customer Support|
|Let’s have a better understanding of Customer Care Service|
|Are they providing Dedicated dealers to their clients?||Yes|
|Do they allow Offline Trading?||Yes|
|Do they have facilities for Online Trading?||Yes|
|Are they providing 24*7 Support?||Yes|
|Does this broker provide Email Support?||No|
|Is this broker having Chat Support?||No|
|How many Branches the stock broker has?||10|
Are there any Complaints filed against Tradebulls Securities by their clients?
They have received 168 complaints against them in BSE. They’ve even received 203 complaints in the NSE. However, they were able to resolve 162 and 200 complaints respectively.
|Tradebulls Securities Complaints|
|Here you will learn about the Complaints lodged against them|
|What is the total number of Complaints Lodged in BSE?||168|
|How many of these complaints have been Resolved in BSE?||162|
|What is the total number of Complaints Lodged in NSE?||203|
|How many of these complaints have been Resolved in NSE?||200|
What are the Advantages / Benefits of Tradebulls Securities Trading Account?
Tradebulls Securities trading account guarantees many benefits including: –
- Provision of both online and offline trading services.
- Provision of offline services through 10 branches.
What are the Tradebulls Securities Review & Ratings as per their Customer?
Tradebulls Securities have been rated anonymously with the help of 286 people. Here’s how they performed: –
- They received 7/10 for market research and broking advisory.
- 7.6/10 for brokerage and other charges.
- 7.8/10 for their products and services.
- 6.6/10 for their trading platforms.
- 6.8/10 for their business experience.
- They received an average rating of 7.2/10.
|Tradebulls Securities Ratings & Reviews|
|We are looking at Companies’ Ratings on various parameters|
|Stock Market Research & Broking Advisory||7.0/10|
|Brokerage & other Charges like – Turnover, Transaction Charges, etc.||7.6/10|
|Types of Products & Services the Brand provides||7.8/10|
|Performance Mobile App, Trading Terminal & Web Trading Platform||6.6/10|
|Experience in the Broking Business||6.8/10|
|Total Avg. Rating of Broking House||7.2/10|
|Star Rating given to Stock Broker||★★★☆☆|
|Number of People Contributed to These Ratings||286|
Tradebulls Securities Conclusion
There isn’t a service that Tradebulls Securities does not grant related to trading and investments. Therefore, we believe they can be totally trusted.
Open Demat Account Now – Fill up the Form Below