Needs associated with any kind of investment vary from one investor to another. Hence is the idea of finding a diversified stock broker applicable? A SAS Online Demat Account is compatible for any kind of investor. Similarly, SAS Online Trading Account makes up to the trading process and activities.
SAS Online is a leading stock broker, catering to the needs of all kind of individuals with diversified investment agendas. With a pricing so compatible for all investor groups, they provide some massive and profitable deals, products and services.
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Free|
|Demat AMC||Rs.300 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Zero Margin|
What is SAS Online Demat Account & its Benefits?
A demat account is mandatory if you want to be a part of stock trading. It accounts for all the shares you purchase or sell, and also stores them securely, in a digital way. SAS Online Demat Account has all such provisions and keeps you updated with all the latest features, services, and products.
The applicable advantages of the account are briefly explained below:
- You will find the cheapest brokerage plans with this company.
- This company is a discount broker, so, they have a pretty strong hold on technology. This technology assistance will lend you an upper hand in making profits.
- If you haven’t established an investment strategy yet, the company’s research desk has your back.
- Investment options are vast, and you can easily diversify your funds, and make decent returns.
Open Demat Account with SAS Online Now! – Fill up the Form
What is SAS Online Trading Account & its Benefits?
On the other front, the SAS Online Trading Account lets you actively take part in the trading process. You need to have ownership of a trading account if you wish to make transactions in the stock market. This account is connected to your bank account along with your demat account.
If you have a keen interest in the trading account, here are the additional perks you will receive:
- You can fetch your financial standing from the back office. This feature is provided in the trading account, and you can extract your financial statements here.
- With the best and latest assistance of technology, the company provides online trading platforms, Aplha Trades, Alpha Web, and Alpha Mobile.
- Cutting-edge technology and tools are provided to you, without an additional AMC charge.
You can check the Demat Account details of other Brokers
What is the SAS Online Demat Account Charges?
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||CDSL & NSDL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||Free|
|How much is the Demat Account AMC ?||Rs.300 per Annum|
|What is the Trading Account AMC?||Free|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||Zero Margin|
|Is there any dematerialization available?||Yes|
If you are connected with the company through its demat account, you will be correlated to both the depository participants i.e. CDSL & NSDL. Moving on, there are a bunch of costs you need to follow up on, at different intervals. One such cost is the SAS Online Account Opening Charges.
The account opening charge or the SAS Online Demat Account Charges should be paid at the time of account opening. Such a charge is levied by the majority of companies; however, this company has entirely waived it off. This attempt has attracted a lot of customers and their confidence as well.
Furthermore, a margin amount, as in the balance maintenance can be mandatory too. But, SAS Online took it to another end of the spectrum, as it demands zero margin maintenance.
How much is SAS Online AMC or Annual Maintenance Charge?
Coming forward to the next charge, you need to sort out the yearly recurring SAS Online AMC. AMC refers to the Account maintenance charge, which should be paid to the company once every year. No mandatory norm is applicable for the company to charge such a fee, so a lot of them waive it.
However, according to this particular company’s norms, Rs.300 should be paid for demat AMC. Trading AMC is the next applicable charge, and SAS Online does not levy any.
How to Open SAS Online Demat Account?
Let us move forward and check out the steps to Open SAS Online Demat Account:
- The first step is to click on a button that reads “Open Demat Account”. It is located on this particular page and is easy to find.
- Right when you click on it, you will view a quick pop-up that has questions related to your contact details.
- Fill up the blanks of the form as provided and then press the submit button.
- The next step includes KYC, so you need to provide your identity details and your bank account information for the same.
- PAN card, Aadhaar card, Passport size photograph, and canceled cheque are some of the documents you need to submit. Ensure you have scanned copies of all the mentioned documents.
- Upload the images to the website and then press the submit button to send your application.
- Sooner or later, you will receive a call from the company executives who will ask you a couple of questions and will verify your application.
- If your application is up to date, your demat account will be activated within hours. Log-in details will be forwarded to you through your email address.
Find out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
General FAQs on SAS Online Demat & Trading Account
Here are the general FAQs of SAS Online :
Does SAS Online provide a Free Demat A/C offer?
Yes, the company does not even charge a penny to open a demat account for you.
Does SAS Online provide Free Trading A/C offer?
Yes, consider the trading account complimentary, as it comes for free as well.
Is SAS Online Offering Discount on Brokerage?
No, the plans as fixed by the company are rather fixed.
Does SAS Online offer Happy hour trading to their clients?
No, as the company’s offers do not mention of a happy hour trading option.
Is SAS Online providing a flexible brokerage plan?
Yes, flexibility is an option you can opt for, and fix upon a charge as you like.
SAS Online Demat Account – Conclusion
The main objective of the investment is to make some worthy returns, in the form of profits. The best part of the SAS Online Demat Account is, you will find every such help which would make profits flow inwards, into your account. For the strategy of investment, the company’s research desk has it sorted for you.
As for the queries, the helpdesk will look after your issues as the company believes in maintaining customer relationships. This way it builds confidence in its vast customer base, to a great extent.
Open Trading Account with SAS Online Now! – Fill up the Form
Here are full demat account review of other brokers
Most Read Topics
|Top 10 Trading Platforms|
|Best Mobile Trading App|
|Top 10 Stock Brokers in India|
|Best Intraday Brokers in India|
|Stock Brokers Review|