hAlice Blue Online is a financial enabler formed in the year 2006. They envision becoming one of the top 10 companies in their industry by 2020.
And, they work exceptionally hard toward their goal. As of today, we’ll seek to evaluate their services and service charges as discount brokers. And, we’ll do so by reviewing them based on multiple aspects.
Find detailed Alice Blue Online Review below.
|Alice Blue Online Highlights|
|Broker Type||Discount Broker|
|Demat Account AMC||Rs 400|
|Margin Required||75% Margin|
|Intraday Brokerage||Rs 15 per order or 0.01% whichever is lower|
|Delivery Brokerage||Rs 0 (Free)|
What do you know about Alice Blue Online?
As mentioned before, they were established in the year 2006. And, most of the credit for their mere existence goes to their founder. We’re referring to Sidhavelayutham M. He deliberately formed the company to be a full-service financial broker.
And, it won’t be wrong to say that he succeeded rather well. Today, Alice Blue Online grants services across various trading domains. And, they even provide a trading exposure of up to 5 times. They operate from their Tamil Nadu-based office.
|About Alice Blue Online|
|Know a few details about Alice Blue Online|
|Which type of Company is it? – Public / Private||Private|
|Which type of Broker is it? – Full Service / Discount||Discount Broker|
|Where is the registered office of the Company Located?||Tamil Nadu|
|Who is the Founder of this Company?||Sidhavelayutham M|
|When did the company start?||2006|
Open Demat Account Now – Fill up the Form Below
What are the various Demat Account Opening Charges levied by Alice Blue Online?
There are certain things you need to take care of before opening an Alice Blue Online Demat Account. However, that is a topic for later. At the moment, we’ll be elaborating on the charges they incur related to account opening.
So, they charge a sum of Rs. 0 for the Demat Account opening. They even charge Rs. 400 per annum for Demat AMC. There are no charges applicable for Trading AMC.
The clients do not even need to maintain any sort of minimum margin balance. Furthermore, they’re even granted dematerialization facilities. You may transfer all the relatable funds through either CDSL or NSDL.
|Alice Blue Online Demat Account Opening Fees|
|Check out the various fees charged for Opening a Demat Account with Alice Blue Online|
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||CDSL & NSDL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||Rs 0|
|How much is the Demat AMC?||Rs 400|
|What is the Trading AMC?||Rs 0|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||75% Margin|
|Is dematerialization available?||Yes|
Find out the Brokerage Charges of other stock brokers
|Alankit Assignments||Lse Securities||Fairwealth Securities||Ski Capital|
|Ambalal Shares Stocks||Mandot Securities||Farsight Securities||Skung Tradelink|
|Anugrah Stock||Mangal Keshav Securities||Fast Capital Markets||Spfl Securities|
Does Alice Blue Online provide any Offers to its Clients?
Alice Blue Online offers several benefits to its clients. And, these offers impact several domains. These help the clients with their investments. And, these even provide sustainable options to them.
Anyway, the broker grants merely four such offers. We’re referring to the free Demat and Trading Account Opening provision. They even grant discounts on brokerage charges. And, the clients may even enjoy certain referral offers.
|Alice Blue Online Offers|
|Here are the various offers provided by Alice Blue|
|Does the broker provide a Free Demat A/C offer?||Yes|
|Does the broker provide Free Trading A/C offer?||Yes|
|Is this broker offers a Discount on Brokerage?||Yes|
|Does the broker offer Happy hour trading to their clients?||No|
|Is the broking house provides a flexible brokerage plan?||No|
|Does the broker offer 1-month Free brokerage?||No|
|Are the Holiday offers provided by the broker?||No|
|Are there any referral offers shared by the broker?||Yes|
|Zero Brokerage for Loss-Making Trades||No|
What are the Brokerage Charges levied by Alice Blue Online on various Segments?
Alice Blue Online brokerage charges are incurred as per the services they render. These charges are abstracted directly for specific services.
And, they’re flexible with the charges. However, they do require the clients to pay at least Rs. 15 per executed order. Here’s how they charge the clients per executed order: –
- They charge Rs 0 (Free) Equity Delivery.
- Charge 0.01.% or Rs. 15 for Equity Intraday.
- They charge 0.01% or Rs. 15 for Equity Futures.
- Charge Rs. 15 straight for Commodity Trading.
- They charge Rs. 15 for Equity Options.
- Charge Rs. 15 for Currency Futures.
- They charge Rs. 15 for Currency Options.
- Charge Rs. Rs. 400 per annum for Demat AMC.
- They charge nothing at all for Trading AMC.
- Even the margin money requirement is not confined to any limit. This means that the clients may have 75% Margin money.
|Alice Blue Online Brokerage Charges|
|Here you will find details of brokerage levied by Alice Blue on all segments|
|What are the Equity Delivery Charges?||Rs 0 (Free)|
|What are the Equity Intraday Charges?||Rs 15 per order or 0.01% whichever is lower|
|How much brokerage charged for Commodity Trading?||Rs 15 per order or 0.01% whichever is lower|
|What is the brokerage on Equity Futures?||Rs 15 per order or 0.01% whichever is lower|
|How much brokerage charged for Equity Options?||Rs 15 per order|
|What is the brokerage on Currency Futures?||Rs 15 per order or 0.01% whichever is lower|
|What is the brokerage on Currency Options?||Rs 15 per order|
|How much is the Minimum Brokerage required?||Rs.15 per executed order|
|What is the Demat AMC?||Rs 400 per Annum|
|How much is the Trading AMC?||Rs 0|
|What is the Minimum Margin Required?||75% Margin|
Does Alice Blue Online levy any other charges apart from Brokerage?
Alice Blue Online charges the clients even for the services they grant other than broking. This mostly includes tax amounts. So, here’s what they charge; –
- They incur Transaction Charges at 0.00325% on total turnover.
- STT charges at 0.01% of total turnover.
- They incur SEBI turnover charges at 0.00005% of total turnover.
- Stamp duty as per the state regulations.
- They even incur 18% GST on the sum of Brokerage and Transaction Charges.
|Alice Blue Online Charges|
|Get a deep understanding of all other charges levied by Alice Blue|
|How much are the Transaction Charges levied?||0.00325% of Total Turnover|
|What are the STT charges?||Equity Intraday: 0.025% on the Sell Side
Equity Futures: 0.01% on Sell Side
Equity Options: 0.05% on Sell Side(on Premium)
Commodity Futures: 0.01% on sell side (Non-Agri)
Commodity Options: 0.05% on sell side
Currency F&O: No STT
On Exercise transaction: 0.125%
Right to entitlement: 0.05% on sell side
|What are the SEBI Turnover charges?||0.00005% (Rs.5/Crore)|
|How much is the Stamp Duty levied?||(On buy side only) Delivery: 0.015%, Intraday: 0.002%, Equity Futures: 0.002%, Equity Options: 0.002%, and Currency F&O: 0.0001%. Commodity Futures: 0.002%, Commodity Options: 0.002% (MCX)|
|How is the GST charged?||18% on (Brokerage + Transaction Charge + SEBI Fee)|
Get all charges of various stock brokers
|Anvil Share Stock Broking||Mansukh Securities||Findoc Investmart||Sri Shirdi Capital|
|Almondz Global Securities||Manubhai Mangaldas||Finvasia||Ss Corporate|
|Arcadia Share||Marfatia Stock Broking||Fortune Trading||Ssj Finance|
What is the Limit or Exposure offered by Alice Blue Online?
Alice Blue Online has been known for granting decent trading exposures. These offers help the clients to leverage their investments to get a higher stock volume. Here’s how Alice Blue Online Exposure works: –
- They give up to 1 times exposure on Equity Delivery.
- Give up to 5 times exposure on Equity Intraday.
- They give up to 1 times exposure on Equity Futures.
- Give up to 1 times exposure on Equity Options.
- They give up to 1 times exposure on Currency Futures.
- Give up to 1-time exposure on Currency Options.
- They give up to 1 times exposure on Commodity Trading.
|Alice Blue Online Exposure or Leverage|
|Here you will find the exposure or limit provided by it|
|How much is the limit on Equity Delivery?||1x|
|What is the limit on Equity Intraday?||Upto 5x|
|How much is the limit on Equity Futures?||1x|
|What is the limit on Equity Options?||1x|
|What is the exposure on Currency Futures?||1x|
|How much is the leverage on Currency Options?||1x|
|What is the limit on Commodity Trading?||1x|
How to Open Alice Blue Online Demat & Trading Account?
If you’re willing to open Alice Blue Online Demat Account, you’re at the right place. Just follow all the steps we’ve mentioned here and you’ll be good to go. So, here’re what you need to do: –
- Locate a button at the end of this particular section. The button will read ‘Open Demat Account’. You must click it to go ahead.
- Once you’ve clicked the button, you’ll see a new page pop up. This page will consist of a form.
- You must go through the form in detail and fill it up. Make sure to fill up only the relevant information.
- You must then submit the form along with a few other documents. These documents are needed to verify your address, age, identity, and economic state. Here’s the list of all documents you must submit: –
- A copy of your PAN Card
- A copy of your Adhaar Card / Voter’s ID Card
- A copy of your updated bank account statement
- A recent image of yours
- Once you upload the form and the documents, your work is done. You’ll then be contacted by one of the company’s representatives. He will guide you through the procedure ahead.
- You’ll get access to your Demat / Trading Account soon after.
Open Demat Account Now – Fill up the Form Below
What are the various Trading Platforms provided by Alice Blue Online?
There are various Alice Blue Online trading platforms to be relied upon. And, Alice Blue Online commonly calls them ANT, which is Analyze and Trade. These platforms provide remote access for trading and investing.
Moreover, they all come with different specifications. And, each of them is suitable for a different set of users. So, here’s the list of them all: –
ANT Meta: Alice Blue Online Web Trading Platform
ANT Meta is one of the most widely used trading platforms. It allows analysis and trade in the share, currency, and commodity markets. It even allows to development and deploys automated trading techniques.
These techniques help the users to trade without putting much effort. It produces many Line Charts and Graphical Patterns. These can be combined to form a price or indicator chart.
ANT Desk: Alice Blue Online Trading Terminal
ANT DESK is a feature-rich online trading platform available to Alice Bule clients. It’s fast and secure and can be used to trade across several domains. We’re referring to Indices, Equities, Precious Metals, Commodities, and even Foreign Exchange.
It even enables the users to customize it as per their liking. This comes with a professional charting package and numerous risk management tools. It even displays different market indicators and real-time news feeds from multiple sources. On the whole, it grants a comprehensive trading environment for all traders.
ANT Mobi App: Alice Blue Online Mobile Trading App
ANT Mobi is a mobile variant of trading platforms by Alice Blue Online. It enables trading and investing through the use of smartphones. This is highly beneficial to users who miss out on the regular use of desktop terminals.
The application has been made compatible with both Android and IOs smartphones. And, you can get it from Play Store or App Store.
|Alice Blue Online Trading Platforms|
|Here you will find all the important trading platforms available with Alice Blue|
|Do they have Trading Terminals for Windows?||Yes|
|Do they have Trading Terminals for Mac?||Yes|
|Are they providing Web Trading Platforms?||Yes|
|Do they have a Mobile Web Platform?||Yes|
|Does this broker provide Mobile Trading App for Android?||Yes|
|Does this broker provide Mobile Trading App for iOS?||Yes|
|Are they having Mobile App for Windows OS?||No|
|Do they have Mobile Trading App for Other OS?||No|
What are the features available in Alice Blue Online Trading Applications?
Alice Blue Online has developed different trading platforms for different users. Each of its platforms boasts a specific quality. However, they’re all reliable in their ways. So, here’s the list of them all including the functions they serve: –
Alice Blue Online ANT Meta – Alice Blue Online Web Trading Platform Features
- This platform grants access to trade across more than 120 markets.
- It comes integrated with advanced charting features. It even grants access to more than 50 technical indicators and charting tools.
- Comes integrated with advanced analytical options. It can store and even print several charts, historical data, and profiles.
- It has a nice and simple UI. It even comes along with an information manual.
- Rather capable of providing the list of active charts and their locations.
- It is compatible to display Line studies, graphical objects, and technical indicators. All these can be easily managed and adjusted to personal preference.
- Comes with several advanced trading features. We’re referring to market Watch, Data Window, Navigator, and more.
ANT DESK: Alice Blue Online Trading Terminal Features
- comes integrated with advanced charting tools.
- allows extensive customization. This means that it can be customized as per the user’s needs and preferences.
- offers access to a multi-chart watch list.
- grants easy access to the user’s account details. It even showcases all the investments of the user.
- provides extensive access to intraday and historical charts for analytical purposes.
- allows trade across various exchanges like BSE, NSE, MCX, and currency.
- shows live streaming quotes from several exchanges and indices.
- grants complete access to all trading calls.
- comes integrated with a pattern finder.
- can store and show 10 years of historical data. This data can be used for advanced technical analysis and reference.
- even allows swift order execution and real-time monitoring options.
ANT Mobi App: Alice Blue Online Mobile Trading App Features
- It allows the users to trade directly from the chart. However, this feature is strictly available for IPad users.
- The app is responsive to all types of trade orders including pending ones. However, it responds well to regular, AMO, and cover orders.
- It can be used to access all types of trade execution across multiple exchanges and indices.
- grant remote access to the users 24*7.
- It comes loaded with 6 types of charts and 69 technical indicators.
- even has 11 different analytical objects and 15 time-frames.
- It allows trade across several exchanges including BSE, NSE, and MCX.
|Alice Blue Online Trading Application Features|
|Here you will find various features available in Trading Platforms provided by Alice Blue|
|Are these platforms capable of Real-time Updates?||Yes|
|Do these Applications provide Portfolio Details?||Yes|
|Is this software providing Online MF Buy?||Yes|
|Do these platforms have News Flash?||Yes|
|Are these platforms providing Research Reports?||No|
|Are these platforms Easy to Install & use?||Yes|
|Do these Apps have Global Indices?||Yes|
|Are these platforms having Stock Tips?||No|
|Does this software provide Personalized Advisory?||No|
|Are these platforms capable of Interactive charting?||Yes|
|Do these Apps provide Live Markets data?||Yes|
|Do they provide SMS Alerts?||No|
|Are they providing Email Alerts?||Yes|
|Do these platforms have a Multi-Account Management solution?||No|
Get detailed features of another Share Broker
|Arch Finance||Marwadi Group||Frr Shares||Standard Chartered Securities|
|Arham Share Consultants||Maverick Brokers||Fyers||Steel City|
|Arihant Capital||Moneylicious||Ganpati Securities||Stewart Mackertich Wms|
What are the various Products provided by Alice Blue Online?
Alice Blue Online products are known for their distinctive features. They provide a huge range of options like: –
- Equity Trading
- Currency Trading
- Options Trading
- Commodity Trading
- Futures Trading
- Mutual Funds
|Alice Blue Online Products|
|Here are the various products provided by Alice Blue Online|
|Does the broker allow Equity Trading?||Yes|
|Does the broker allow Commodity Trading?||Yes|
|Do they have Currency Trading products available?||Yes|
|Do they provide Options trading?||Yes|
|Are the clients allowed to trade in Futures?||Yes|
|Do they have Mutual Funds as a product?||Yes|
|Does the broker allow Forex trading?||No|
|Does the broker have Banking products?||No|
|Is SIP allowed by the broker?||Yes|
|Do they have Insurance as a Product?||No|
What are the various Services offered by Alice Blue Online?
Alice Blue Online services are known to grant huge benefits to clients. Here’s a list of them all: –
- The broker provides Trading and Demat Services.
- They even provide intraday services.
- They offer IPO services to clients.
- They provide up to 20-time exposure across several trading options.
|Alice Blue Online Services|
|Check out the various services provided by Alice Blue|
|Does the broking house provide Demat Services?||Yes|
|Does the broking house provide Trading Services?||Yes|
|Do they have 3 in 1 Account i.e. Demat, Trading & Savings A/C?||No|
|Do they provide Intraday Services?||Yes|
|Are they offering IPO Services to the client?||Yes|
|Do they have Stock Recommendations available?||No|
|Are they providing tools for Robo Advisory?||No|
|Does the broker provide PMS?||No|
|Do they have Trading Institution available?||No|
|What is the Trading Exposure this broker provides?||Upto 5x|
Does Alice Blue Online provide Research & Advisory to its clients?
Alice Blue Online advisory only provides free stock tips to their clients.
|Alice Blue Online Research, Advisory & Stock Tips|
|Here are the various research activities are done by Alice Blue|
|Does the broker share Fundamental Reports?||No|
|Does the broker share Research Reports?||No|
|Do they provide Company Reports to their clients?||No|
|Are they analyzing the Annual Reports of Companies?||No|
|Do they share Company Stock Reviews?||No|
|Are they sharing Free Stock Tips with their clients?||Yes|
|Do they analyze & share IPO Reports?||No|
|Does the broking company provide Top Picks?||No|
|Are they sharing Daily Market Review?||No|
|Do they have Monthly Reports?||No|
|Does the broker provide Weekly Reports?||No|
|Are they having Offline Advisory?||No|
|Do they provide Relationship Managers to clients?||No|
What are the Customer Care details of Alice Blue Online?
Alice Blue Online customer care services are well set up. They help the clients in real-time and are trusted rather well. Here’s the list of what exactly they grant: –
- They have online trading provisions intact for the clients.
- They even provide 24*7 support to all of their clients through email and phone.
|Alice Blue Online Customer Support|
|Let’s have a better understanding of the Customer Care Service of Alice Blue|
|Are they providing Dedicated dealers to their clients?||No|
|Do they allow Offline Trading?||No|
|Do they have facilities for Online Trading?||Yes|
|Are they providing 24*7 Support?||Yes|
|Does this broker provide Email Support?||No|
|Is this broker having Chat Support?||No|
|How many Branches the stock broker has?||Zero|
Are there any Complaints filed against Alice Blue Online by their clients?
Alice Blue Online works hard to provide satisfactory services to its clients. However, they do get sloppy at times.
They received 156 complaints against them in BSE last year. 142 out of those were resolved fully. They even got 189 complaints in the NSE. However, they’ve managed to sort out 172 of those.
|Alice Blue Online Complaints|
|Here you will know about the Complaints lodged against Alice Blue Online|
|What is the total number of Complaints Lodged in BSE?||156|
|How many of these complaints have been Resolved in BSE?||142|
|What is the total number of Complaints Lodged in NSE?||189|
|How many of these complaints have been Resolved in NSE?||172|
What are the Advantages / Benefits of Alice Blue Online Trading Account?
There are several advantages of having an Alice Blue Online trading account. Here’s what you can expect at the very least: –
- They give their clients up to 5 times trading exposure.
- They grant access to trade across all major exchanges and indices. They even allow trading in foreign exchange.
- They have established several trading platforms. And, each of the platforms boasts different functionality.
- Their Brokerage is very low & attractive.
What are the Alice Blue Online Review & Ratings as per their Customer?
We’ve conducted a thorough review of Alice Blue Online as a discount broker. We’ve even reached out to 135 people to contribute to a rating of the company. They rated the broker on a scale of 1-10. Here’s how Alice Blue Online performed: –
- They got 5.5/10 for market research and broking advisory.
- Got 8.5/10 for incurring broking and other charges.
- They got 5.6/10 for the types f products and services they offer.
- Received 5.8/10 for their trading terminals.
- They got 5.9/10 for the experience they have.
- Got 6.9/10 as the overall rating for a broking house.
|Alice Blue Online Ratings & Reviews|
|We are looking at Company’s Ratings on various parameters|
|Stock Market Research & Broking Advisory||5.5/10|
|Brokerage & other Charges like – Turnover, Transaction Charges, etc.||8.5/10|
|Types of Products & Services the Brand provides||5.6/10|
|Performance Mobile App, Trading Terminal & Web Trading Platform||5.8/10|
|Experience in the Broking Business||5.9/10|
|Total Avg. Rating of Broking House||6.1/10|
|Star Rating given to Stock Broker||★★★☆☆|
|Number of People Contributed to these Ratings||135|
Alice Blue Online Conclusion
We’d say that Alice Blue Online has pretty much overachieved in a short period. Their services and products are completely trustworthy.
Open Demat Account Now – Fill up the Form Below