It is a great idea if you are interested to invest in the stock market it is a spectacular way to increase your earnings. Profit making is highly provided by this company through the provision of Nj Wealth Demat Account. The Nj Wealth Trading Account is the gateway to assured returns.
Our prime focus here is the benefits of holding the demat and trading account. Secondary focus is the charges associated with the account and lastly we also briefed on the steps to open a demat account with Nj Wealth.
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.300|
|Trading AMC||Rs.250 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Minimum Rs.3,000|
What is Nj Wealth Demat Account & its Benefits?
Moving on with the article, you need a Nj Wealth Demat Account if you want to be a part of the stock broking industry. For all the successful investments you make through the capital market, a demat account keeps the securities accounted for. It stores the securities you purchase or deducts the ones you sell.
Jolting down the perks, here is what you need to learn:
- The demat account lets you invest in whatsoever segment you want to. This increasing the chance of diversification and wealth maximization.
- Research team of the company is dedicated and provides you with the perfect assistance you aspire.
- The charges as levied by the company are perfect and in line with the current market standards.
- You will have access to some powerful tools which are integrated with high end technology.
Open Demat Account with Nj Wealth Now! – Fill up the Form
What is Nj Wealth Trading Account & its Benefits?
Trade seamlessly with the Nj Wealth Trading Account, or you shall not be able to place the order in the first place. It is through the trading account that you place your orders. Then, according to the trades placed, the linked bank and demat accounts differ or are adjusted.
Time to check out the perks associated with the trading account:
- Trading account gives you access to their online platforms, NJ Client Desk-E-Wealth Web Platform and NJ E-Wealth Mobile App. They let you invest from anywhere.
- You get to trade online, or you may place your order on call by availing the call and trade facility.
- One trading account lets you invest in and manage a number of segments and instruments.
You can check Demat Account details of other Brokers
What are the Nj Wealth Demat Account Charges?
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||CDSL & NSDL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||Rs.300|
|How much is the Demat Account AMC ?||Free|
|What is the Trading Account AMC?||Rs.250 per Annum|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||Minimum Rs.3,000|
|Is there any dematerialization available?||Yes|
Let us get on discussing the further aspects of the accounts demat and trading. There are certain charges related to the accounts, and we aim at defining the same in this sub section. Firstly, you have to pay the Nj Wealth Account Opening Charges which is fixed at Rs.300.
Such Nj Wealth Demat Account Charges is of the nature one-time payment. So, you are only obligated to pay the same amount of Rs.300 at the time of account opening. Furthermore, the depository participants of the company are both CDSL & NSDL.
There is another obligation you need to keep up with. You need to maintain a minimum balance of Rs.3,000 in your account at all times.
How much is Nj Wealth AMC or Annual Maintenance Charge?
The AMC is a mandatory charge you need to pay to the broking house, to keep you account in order. AMC is referred to as account maintenance charge and most of the houses ask for it while others do not. Focusing on the Nj Wealth AMC, we have a positive news as the company has waived off the charge.
On the contrary, the trading account AMC is applicable at Rs.250 per annum, and so it has to be paid once every year you hold the account for.
How to Open Nj Wealth Demat Account?
Follow up with the briefed step on step process to Open Nj Wealth Demat Account:
- The first step you need to take is click on the button “Open Demat Account” provided in this page. Look at the bottom part of this webpage to locate the button and click on it.
- A form would now pop up on your screen, with blanks for you to fill. The information asked will be of contact, so fill them up accordingly so the company can connect with you.
- Now, you will reach to the KYC process, where you need to provide the proof of your identity and finance.
- Documents which will prove the same are PAN card, Aadhaar card, Passport size photograph and a cancelled bank cheque. So, you need to update them in the application form and submit.
- This is where you will receive a call from the company executives.
- Upon successful verification, the company will open a demat account for you, and also send the details to your registered mail address.
Find out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
General FAQs on Nj Wealth Demat & Trading Account
Here are the general FAQs of Nj Wealth :
Does Nj Wealth provide a Free Demat A/C offer?
No, if you want to have a demat account, you need to pay a fee for the same.
Does Nj Wealth provide Free Trading A/C offer?
No, trading account comes with a charge, the clients are obligated to pay.
Is Nj Wealth offering Discount on Brokerage?
No, discounting brokerage is not available as the brokerage is defined.
Does Nj Wealth offer Happy hour trading to their clients?
No, there is no happy hour trading offer available with the company presently.
Is Nj Wealth providing a flexible brokerage plan?
Yes, plans are somewhat flexible as the brokerage charged by this company is provided in ranges.
Nj Wealth Demat Account – Conclusion
Lastly, if you want to take the decision of option for the Nj Wealth Demat Account services, you are on the right path. The company is well known and greatly in demand. Also, the present industry standards are all met by the company, where its management thrives to provide the best services to its clients.
Rest assured, you will find the best medium of investment and profit earning possibility with this company. Take a step ahead and invest with them now, and follow the steps of creating an account as provided here.
Open Trading Account with Nj Wealth Now! – Fill up the Form
Here are full demat account review of other brokers
Most Read Topics
|Top 10 Trading Platforms|
|Best Mobile Trading App|
|Top 10 Stock Brokers in India|
|Best Intraday Brokers in India|
|Stock Brokers Review|