The trust that comes with the brand name is good enough for people to register for a Reliance Demat account. In this article, we will talk about various reasons why people should consider Reliance Trading account.
Whenever the name Reliance is tagged on a business, it automatically creates an additional hype in the market. Reliance is one of such initiatives that were first introduced by the original company in the year 2005.
One of the main highlights of the accounts is the free account opening feature. Likewise, we will discuss the pros and cons of the Demat and the Trading account. The Margin money is considerably higher than most companies, which we will talk about later in this article as well.
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs 0|
|Demat AMC||Free or Rs.400 per Annum|
|Trading AMC||Rs 0|
|Margin Required||75% Margin|
What is Reliance Demat Account & its Benefits?
For those who are not aware, Demat accounts are mandatory in order to perform stock trading. The company, however, made sure the clients will get extra benefits to keep them intrigued. Demat account keeps the draft of the shares you own, safely and securely.
So, some significant features of the Reliance Demat account follow:
- One of the most exciting business strategies that the company deployed is not charging for opening up the account. However, there are AMC fees that we will discuss later.
- Research and Advisory services are designed to generate the best statistical data to assist a client while performing stock trading. This feature is ideal if you have zero or less knowledge in the stock trading industry.
- The brokerage fee typically is low if you compare that with most stock trading companies around.
- The team is accountable and punctual. Whatever commitment they make with their clients, they usually fulfil that. That is why the number of complaints issues against them is minimal.
Open Demat Account with Reliance Now! – Fill up the Form
What is Reliance Trading Account & its Benefits?
Similar to the Demat accounts, the Reliance Trading account is mandatory to carry out stock trading operations. It lets you carry out the process of transactions, where you buy or sell the share from various stock markets.
Likewise, the company ensured the clients would get some extra benefits as well. Let us take a look:
- We must mention at least once for the low brokerage fees. It helps the clients to maximize the profit margin, as they have to pay less to the company.
- The depository participants are CDSL and NSDL both. Sadly, the Dematerialization of share is not available.
- Discount on Brokerage and Flexible Brokerage Plans are available, which lacks in half of the Indian stock trading companies.
- A client can perform Currency Trading, Options Trading, Futures Trading, Mutual Funds, and SIPs on top of the regular stock trading activities.
- IPO Services, Stock Recommendations, and PMS are available, while they also offer up to a maximum of 25x trading exposure.
You can check Demat Account details of other Brokers
What are the Reliance Demat Account Charges?
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||CDSL & NSDL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||Rs 0|
|How much is the Demat Account AMC ?||Free or Rs.400 per Annum|
|What is the Trading Account AMC?||Rs 0|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||75% Margin|
|Is there any dematerialization available?||No|
As we have explored the features of both the Demat and Trading accounts, it is time to know the Reliance securities account opening charges. As discussed a few times now, it is free of cost. So, the Reliance Demat account charges alongside the Trading account are Zero.
The margin money is a bummer, though. It is 75% Margin. That means, if you are a new trader, you must invest a minimum of that much money to kickstart your trading ventures. It is way off the charts as per the industry critics.
How much is Reliance AMC or Annual Maintenance Charge?
Before we disclose the price, let us give a brief idea of what AMC is to those who don’t have a clue. AMC is, first and foremost, a written contract, that suggests the seller must provide after-sales support to the buyer for the product or service they purchase.
For that, the buyer must pay an annual maintenance fee. So, here the Reliance AMC for the Demat account, and is typically Rs.400 per annum. Now, please note that there are provisions to avail free AMC for the Demat accounts as well.
You should, therefore, contact the Reliance support team to know more about it. Meanwhile, the AMC for the Trading account is free of cost, anyway.
How to Open Reliance Demat Account?
Reliance ensures one composite account for everything. The account, which is free to create, consists of both the Demat and Trading accounts. The steps are the following:
- As you are on this page, you can see an option called “OPEN AN ACCOUNT”. Kindly click on that.
- You can see a new page with a form in it. It is a simple contact form so that you will create a query to Reliance.
- Soon, you will receive a call from an agent of Reliance. They will, of course, ask for the necessary documents to wrap up the KYC verification. Upload all documents they asked.
- Then in some times, they will inform you about the status of the verification and if it is done successfully or not. After that, you will get an email containing the login details of your account.
- You can then log in to your Reliance Demat account and start trading.
Find out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
General FAQs on Reliance Demat & Trading Account
Here are the general FAQs of Reliance :
Does Reliance provide a Free Demat A/C offer?
Affirmative Demat accounts are free to register here.
Does Reliance provide Free Trading A/C offer?
Yes, sure. You can register for free Trading accounts here.
Is Reliance offering Discount on Brokerage?
Unlike some companies, you should be happy to know that Reliance offer Discounts on Brokerage fees.
Does Reliance offer Happy hour trading to their clients?
No. Not yet. The Happy Trading Hours are unavailable as of now.
Is Reliance providing a flexible brokerage plan?
Yes, of course, Reliance do offer Flexible Brokerage plans.
Reliance Demat Account – Conclusion
If you are okay with the fact that the margin money threshold is Rs.50,000, then everything else about the company is top-tier.
The Brokerage fee is reasonable; they offer up to 25x trading exposure; the trading platforms are decent enough, equally backed by incredible customer client support. So, we believe it is fair enough to open a Reliance Demat account without overthinking much.
Open Trading Account with Reliance Now! – Fill up the Form
Here are full demat account review of other brokers
Most Read Topics
|Top 10 Trading Platforms|
|Best Mobile Trading App|
|Top 10 Stock Brokers in India|
|Best Intraday Brokers in India|
|Stock Brokers Review|