A brand, new to the trading industry has already earned our trust with the kind of e-commerce payment system and financial technology it has offered. Their unyielding capability of handling technology is way impressive, provided along with the Paytm Demat Account as well as the Paytm Trading Account.
You can expect tough and competitive services with a well defined, yet cheap brokerage plans from this company. They have already earned a significant customer base that has trust and confidence upon the company.
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.0|
|Demat AMC||Rs 0 (Free)|
|Trading AMC||Rs 0|
|Margin Required||75% Margin|
What is Paytm Demat Account & its Benefits?
Every investor needs to apply for a Paytm Demat Account, as it is a mandatory norm. Further, you can be assured that your shares are kept in a safe and secure place. Demat account has the electronic hold of a securities you acquired ownership rights of.
Peek through the perks facilitated by the demat account:
- You will find all segments investment together in a demat account. This makes investing and diversifying easy and seamless.
- Technology hold of the company is spectacular, and so it deploys a set of tools which would make your investment process interesting and profitable.
- The online platforms hold a section for tips which are updated by the company experts, for the investors.
- This company has a flat brokerage charge, and is one of the companies which provide cheap brokerage rates.
Open Demat Account with Paytm Money Now! – Fill up the Form
What is Paytm Trading Account & its Benefits?
Paytm Trading Account is your means of investment. An active or barely active trader needs to have trading account, as it lets you make an order in the first place. According to the buy or sell order placed, your bank account and also your demat account is altered.
Here is a quick analysis of the trading account benefits:
- Online platforms are the greatest perk here, as trading account will give you access to all of them.
- It is now possible for you to manage all your segments investment in one place.
- Back office is the best part of the trading account, and you will find all the financial statements there.
You can check Demat Account details of other Brokers
What are the Paytm Demat Account Charges?
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||CDSL & NSDL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||Rs 0|
|How much is the Demat Account AMC ?||Rs 0 (Free)|
|What is the Trading Account AMC?||Free|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||75% Margin|
|Is there any dematerialization available?||Yes|
Let us go into detail evaluation of the trading and demat account charges. This will help you make an immediate decision. Such expenses include the Paytm Money Account Opening Charges for the first thing. This charge is payable only at the time of account opening and is a one time charge.
So, the Paytm Demat Account Charges for account opening is Rs.0. You will be able to avail for the service only after you make the one time payment. This charge is not high if you compare it with its competitor as; there are companies which charge around Rs.0.
The perk provided with the account is that you do need to maintain a minimum account balance of 75% Margin.
How much is Paytm Money AMC or Annual Maintenance Charge?
The next kind of charge you need to know about is the Paytm Money AMC. AMC stands for account maintenance charge, where you need to pay a fixed amount to the company on a yearly basis. The charge is applicable separately for both the accounts.
Referring to the trading account, you have to pay no AMC, but, you need to pay Rs 0 (Free) for the demat AMC. This amount is deducted from your account once every year.
How to Open Paytm Demat Account?
It would now be the right thing to do, if you want to Open Paytm Demat Account. Follow the steps we provided for quick view:
- Locate the button which reads “Open Demat Account”, provided in this page itself. It will take you to a pop up form.
- The thereby opened pop up form will ask you to fill in details such as your name, phone number, email address etc.
- Enter in the details and press the submit button to get through the next KYC process.
- The KYC form will now flash in front of you, and you need to fill in the details as asked. Keep the scanned images of PAN card, Aadhaar card, Passport size photograph, cancelled cheque ready.
- Upload the details and press the enter button.
- An executive will call you and confirm your application process and also convey the status of application.
- Lastly an account will be catered to you and then activated. For the log in details, you need to check your email address.
Find out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
General FAQs on Paytm Money Demat & Trading Account
Here are the general FAQs of Paytm Money :
Does Paytm Money provide a Free Demat A/C offer?
Yes, provision of obtaining a free demat account is provided.
Does Paytm Money provide Free Trading A/C offer?
Yes, though you need to pay a charge for the demat account, the trading account comes for free.
Is Paytm Money offering Discount on Brokerage?
Yes, the company accommodates the clients with discount on brokerage.
Does Paytm Money offer Happy hour trading to their clients?
No, the clients of the company shall not receive the offer of happy hour trading.
Is Paytm Money providing a flexible brokerage plan?
Yes, you will encounter some flexible plans you can choose from.
Paytm Demat Account – Conclusion
To conclude the article on Paytm Demat Account, we would like to state the customer service assistance they provide. Their customer service desk is highly efficient, looking out for the needs of the clients who need their help in every possible way.
The low pricing policy of the company is attractive and makes up to a compatible option to go for. You can follow up the steps to create a demat account and opt for their services now.
Open Trading Account with Paytm Money Now! – Fill up the Form
Here are full demat account review of other brokers
Most Read Topics
|Top 10 Trading Platforms|
|Best Mobile Trading App|
|Top 10 Stock Brokers in India|
|Best Intraday Brokers in India|
|Stock Brokers Review|