Stock market investment has drawn the attention of a wide client base. This prompted people of all age groups to show keen interest in getting demat accounts. One of the many demat account available in the market is Astha Trade Demat Account. It portrays incredible offers and services as supported by the Astha Trade Trading Account.
To make things easy for you in the same field, we have drafted this article to educate you on the need and benefits of having the accounts. We have also catered a sub section for the steps which would let you create a demat account now.
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.400|
|Margin Required||Minimum Rs.10,000|
What is Astha Trade Demat Account & its Benefits?
If you are not aware of the purpose of the Astha Trade Demat Account, you must know that the account acts as the storage medium of your securities. Each and every security you purchase is stored in the demat account, and the securities you sell are moved out of the demat account.
Take a sneak peek into the benefits of holding a demat account.
- You get high exposure in the form of margin limit, where you can place trade orders more than the balance you hold.
- Getting your paperless account instantly is an add on, making it easy for you to start investing.
- Investment options are highly diversified and served to the clients so they can opt for the benefits of diversification.
- Their customer service looks out for the clients, with the assistance of high end technology.
Open Demat Account with Astha Trade Now! – Fill up the Form
What is Astha Trade Trading Account & its Benefits?
An Astha Trade Trading Account is your transaction medium, where you carry out the process of selling or buying shares. This account is linked with your demat account as well as your bank account. So, each and every time you make a transaction, funds and shares are deducted or added to both the demat and bank accounts.
Scroll over to learn the benefits of having a trading account.
- Their online trading softwares are on point and highly interactive, especially their mobile app AsthaTrade Flow and AsthaTrade Wave.
- With technology at its finest phase, you do not need to pay even a penny for the Account maintenance of trading account.
- Follow up on your account and the balances through the backoffice section provided by the company.
You can check Demat Account details of other Brokers
What are the Astha Trade Demat Account Charges?
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||CDSL & NSDL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||Rs.400|
|How much is the Demat Account AMC ?||Free|
|What is the Trading Account AMC?||Free|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||Minimum Rs.10,000|
|Is there any dematerialization available?||Yes|
While you may have all your investment strategies sorted, as well as the knowledge of the company’s services and products. You also need to be aware of the charges as asked by the company at different intervals, for different purposes.
The first purpose of charge is for account opening and is referred to as the Astha Trade Account Opening Charges. The tagged Astha Trade Demat Account Charges are Rs.400 and they are set up by the company management. Clients have to pay the sum if they want to own an account with Astha Trade.
Moreover, another Rs.10,000 must be catered as the minimum account margin required is Rs.10,000. This amount should be maintained at all time, as the balance.
How much is Astha Trade AMC or Annual Maintenance Charge?
You need to keep notes on the account maintenance charge, as it occurs repeatedly. This is actually a deduction from the profit you make and so, it is very important you adhere by it. However, such a charge is not levied by all the stock broking houses, and depends upon the house in question.
Speaking of the Astha Trade AMC, you would be happy to know the charge is nil. Yes, the company has decided to not levy a single charge of maintenance on demat as well as trading account.
How to Open Astha Trade Demat Account?
Adhere by the following step by step guide to Open Astha Trade Demat Account:
- So, to commence the process of opening a demat account, you should firstly click on the button “Open Demat Account” provided in this page. If you aren’t able to locate it already, it is provided at the bottom of the page for your convenience.
- Touch the button or click over it to open a pop up form. The form consists of some contact details you need to enter. This would help out the company to contact you.
- The next step is of KYC, where your identity and financial status shall be approved.
- The documents which prove your identity should be provided and they basically comprise of PAN card, Aadhaar card, cancelled cheque and a passport size photograph.
- Enter them all into the form and send your application.
- As soon as the company receives your application, it will review it and an executive will call you to carry out the verification process.
- If everything goes by fine, the company will create your account and forward the credentials to your registered email address.
Find out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
General FAQs on Astha Trade Demat & Trading Account
Here are the general FAQs of Astha Trade :
Does Astha Trade provide a Free Demat A/C offer?
The primary service of availing a demat account of Astha Trade comes to you for free.
Does Astha Trade provide Free Trading A/C offer?
Not only a demat account, Astha Trade provides you with a free trading account as well, for seamless transactions.
Is Astha Trade offering Discount on Brokerage?
The fee structure of this company is rather fixed, and so you may not be able to avail for discount on brokerage.
Does Astha Trade offer Happy hour trading to their clients?
No such offer as happy hour trading is made available for the clients.
Is Astha Trade providing a flexible brokerage plan?
Defined fee structure makes up their policies framework, and hence no flexibility is provided.
Astha Trade Demat Account – Conclusion
Make your own set of strategies you wish to deploy, or consult for the research services as offered by the company. The Astha Trade Demat Account will give you access to everything the company has to offer including investments in different segments.
All the services are offered to you for just an account opening fee, and the company does not charges any kind of recurring fee thereafter. This is one of the best parts about the company, i.e. no AMC.
Open Trading Account with Astha Trade Now! – Fill up the Form
Here are full demat account review of other brokers
Most Read Topics
|Top 10 Trading Platforms|
|Best Mobile Trading App|
|Top 10 Stock Brokers in India|
|Best Intraday Brokers in India|
|Stock Brokers Review|