Astha Trade is an out of the league discount broker from Bhopal. And, we say ‘out-of-the-league’ for a very strong reason. That’s because even though established in Bhopal, they’ve kept pace with their competitors from Mumbai.
Nevertheless, today, we’ll be rather discussing them as a discount broker on the whole. In fact, we’ll be rating them for their services and service charges. We’ll lay very clear review of them, in short. And, this review can be referred to for deciding whether to invest with them at all.
|Astha Trade Highlights|
|Broker Type||Full Service Broker|
|Demat Account AMC||Free|
|Margin Required||Minimum Rs.10,000|
What do you know about Astha Trade?
Astha Trade was conventionally established in Bhopal in some 20 years back. However, they were re-incorporated in the year 2003 as a full-service brokerage firm. This feat was carried over by their founder Satish Chandra Gupta.
Ever since, they’ve catered to a plethora of clients. In fact, they’ve helped their clients take control of their finances.
And, with customer satisfaction being their top priority, they’ve endured huge industrial changes. They even plan to further their evolution in the near future with the launch of some ground-braking tech.
|About Astha Trade|
|Know few details about Astha Trade|
|Which type of Company is it? – Public / Private||Private|
|Which type of Broker is it? – Full Service / Discount||Full Service Broker|
|Where is the registered office of Company Located?||Bhopal, M.P|
|Who is the Founder of this Company?||Satish Chandra Gupta|
|When did the company started?||2003|
Open Demat Account Now – Fill up the Form Below
What are the various Demat Account Opening Charges levied by Astha Trade?
You might have heard about them from a friend. And, thus seeking to have Astha Demat Account is pretty obvious. However, there are few things we must tell you before we may proceed to that part. We’re referring to the charges involved in opening a Demat Account with them.
They basically charge Rs. 400 for a Demat Account. And the same even stands for having a Trading Account. However, they do not seek any charges for the AMC of Demat or Trading Accounts. They even provide dematerialization services.
However, they ask their clients to maintain a minimum margin money balance of Rs. 10,000. The transaction of the charges can be pursued through CDSL.
|Astha Trade Demat Account Opening Fees|
|Check out the various fees charged for Opening a Demat Account with AsthaTrade|
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||CDSL & NSDL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||Rs.400|
|How much is the Demat AMC?||Free|
|What is the Trading AMC?||Free|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||Minimum Rs.10,000|
|Is dematerialization available?||Yes|
Find out Brokerage Charges of other stock brokers
|Artha Vrddhi Securities||Microsec Capital||Gcl Securities||Sumpoorna Portfolio|
|Ase Capital Markets||Modex Securities||Gepl Capital||Sunlight Broking|
|Ashika Stock||Monarch Networth||Globe Capital||Sunidhi Securities|
Does Astha Trade provide any Offers to their Clients?
Astha Trade knows their way into the business. That’s why they’ve survived the industry so far. However, they do not follow the industry trends blindly. That’s why, Astha Trade offers merely 4 extensive offers for their clients. And, these offers can be rounded off to: –
- Provision of free Demat and Trading Account.
- A Provision of Holiday Offers for the clients.
- Provision of Referral Offers for the clients.
|Astha Trade Offers|
|Here are the various offers provided by AsthaTrade|
|Does the broker provide Free Demat A/C offer?||Yes|
|Does the broker provide Free Trading A/C offer?||Yes|
|Is this broker offers Discount on Brokerage?||No|
|Does the broker offer Happy hour trading to their clients?||No|
|Is the broking house provides flexible brokerage plan?||No|
|Does the broker offer 1 month Free brokerage?||No|
|Is the Holiday offers provided by the broker?||Yes|
|Are there any referral offers shared by the broker?||Yes|
|Zero Brokerage for Loss Making Trades||No|
What are the Brokerage Charges levied by Astha Trade on various Segments?
Astha Trade is one of few companies that incur very low brokerage. This measure has been taken to relieve the clients of over-investment pressure. This even helps them to gain more clients. However, that’s a discussion for another time. Anyway, eher’s how Astha Trade brokerage charges look like: –
- They levy a charge of 0.1% for providing Equity Delivery services.
- Levy a charge of 0.01% for providing Equity Intraday services.
- They levy a charge of 0.01% for providing Equity Futures services.
- Also They levy a charge of 0.01% for providing Currency Futures services.
- They levy a charge of Rs. 10 per lot for Equity Options services.
- And They levy a charge of Rs. 10 per lot for Currency Options services.
- The minimum brokerage charge depends on the percentage of transaction.
- However, they do require the clients to maintain a minimum margin money balance of Rs. 10,000.
|Astha Trade Brokerage Charges|
|Here you will find details of brokerage levied by Astha Trade on all segments|
|What are the Equity Delivery Charges?||0.10%|
|What are the Equity Intraday Charges?||0.01%|
|How much brokerage charged for Commodity Trading?||NA|
|What is the brokerage on Equity Futures?||0.01%|
|How much brokerage charged for Equity Options?||Rs.10 per Lot|
|What is the brokerage on Currency Futures?||0.01%|
|What is the brokerage on Currency Options?||Rs.10 per Lot|
|How much is the Minimum Brokerage requires?||Percentage of Transaction|
|What is the Demat AMC?||Free|
|How much is the Trading AMC?||Free|
|What is the Minimum Margin Required?||Minimum Rs.10,000|
Does Astha Trade levy any other charges apart from Brokerage?
There are other fees involved other than Astha broking charges. These are usually formulated by a bunch of taxes. Anyway, here’s the list to those extra charges: –
- 0.00315% as transaction charges.
- 0.0126% of total turnover as STT charges.
- 0.0002% of total turnover as SEBI turnover charges.
- The clients must pay18% GST on brokerage and transaction charges alike.
- Also The clients must even pay a certain amount for stamp duty. However, this one varies as per the state requirements.
|Astha Trade Charges|
|Get deep understanding of all other charges levied by AsthaTrade|
|How much is the Transaction Charges levied?||0.00315%|
|What are the STT charges?||0.0126% of Total Turnover|
|What are the SEBI Turnover charges?||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|How much is the Stamp Duty levied?||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|How are the GST charged?||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
Get all charges of various stock brokers
|Ashlar Securities||Mpse Securities||Gogia Capital||Sunness Capital India|
|Asit C Mehta||Multiplex Capital||Goldmine Stocks||Suresh Rathi|
|Astha Trade||Muthoot Securities||Goodwill Wealth||Sushil Finance|
What is the Limit or Exposure offered by Astha Trade?
Astha Trade is well aware of the value of extensive services. They know how these services can retain old clients. Furthermore, they even recognize the popularity of these services. Therefore, the provide their clients with certain extra exposure. Here’s how Astha Trade exposure on stocks look like: –
- They allow an exposure of upto 3 times on Equity Delivery.
- 10 times on Equity Intraday.
- 4 times on Equity Futures.
- 6 times on Equity Options.
- 4 times on Currency Futures.
- 6 times on Currency Options.
- 5 times on Commodity Trading.
|Astha Trade Exposure or Leverage|
|Here you will find the exposure or limit provided by AsthaTrade|
|How much is the limit on Equity Delivery?||Upto 3X|
|What is the limit on Equity Intraday?||Upto 10X|
|How much is the limit on Equity Futures?||Upto 4X|
|What is the limit on Equity Options?||Upto 6X|
|What is the exposure on Currency Futures?||Upto 4X|
|How much is the leverage on Currency Options?||Upto 6X|
|What is the limit on Commodity Trading?||Upto 5X|
Open Demat Account Now – Fill up the Form Below
How to Open Astha Trade Demat & Trading Account?
You’ve gained all the required knowledge about Astha Trade. You know about their services. You know about their trading exposure.
Also, You know what they charge for brokerage. And, you even know what taxes they levy. Now, it’s time to know about the process that can get you Astha Trade Account registration. Here’s how it goes: –
- First of all, you must find a button at this section’s end. The button you’re looking for will have ‘Open Demat Account’ written on it.
- Second step will be to click on the button. Once you do that, a new window will pop up on your computer screen.
- This window will have a form with multiple blank space.
- Go through the form carefully and fill it up. You must only fill up verifiable information.
- Once that’s done, upload the form with some other documents. The documents must prove you address, age, identity and income. Here’s what you’ll need: –
- A copy of your bank account statement.
- A copy of your PAN Card.
- A copy of your Voter’s ID Card / Adhaar Card.
- This is all you need to do. As soon as you’re finished, you’ll be contacted upon by the company. A representative will guide you through any further processes.
- And, if all goes well, you’ll receive your new account within hours.
What are the various Trading Platforms provided by Astha Trade?
Astha Trade has a very good grasp of their clients’ needs. That’s why they have several trading platforms. Each of those platforms have something different to offer. And, every single one of them caters to a different client segment. Here’s the list of all of Astha Trade’s trading platforms: –
Astha Trade Trading Terminal: Astha Trade Odin Diet
Astha Trade uses the Odin Diet for this purpose. This is basically a third-party software developed by Financial Technologies. This platform was developed around the year 1998. And, it’s still being favoured by a lot of clients for its sheer simplicity yet efficiency.
Anyway, you must understand that this has gone through a lot of evolution in all these years. One of the main reasons for its popularity is its diversity. We’re referring to the fact that it can be used to trade across several exchanges.
Consider using NSE, BSE, MCX and even NCDEX with this platform. It allows them all. However, it has some restrictions with compatibility. It can be used with Windows XP / Vista at least as OS.
The processor requirement is confined to a minimum of Intel Core 2 Duo E 8400 with 6M cache, 3.00 GHz, 1333 MHz, FSB. The minimum memory requirement for downloading this is 1 GB. And, the least required storage should be 80 GB STAT HDD.
Astha Trade Web Trading Platform: Astha Trade Net.Net
Astha Trade uses NeT.net for this purpose. Its basically a web browser based variant of Odin Diet. This software comes loaded with all features of Odin Diet. However, it takes a lot less space in the computer. In fact, it can totally function through any web browser.
Astha Trade Mobile Trading App: Astha Trade Wave Mobile App
Astha Trade completely relies on Odin Diet. Even the mobile based trading app they use is a variant of it. They call it the Astha Trade Wave. It can be found within Google Play Store. Yes, you guessed it right. This app comes with an Android specific compatibility.
|Astha Trade Trading Platforms|
|Here you will find all the important trading platforms available with Astha Trade|
|Do they have Trading Terminals for Windows?||Yes|
|Do they have Trading Terminals for Mac?||Yes|
|Are they providing Web Trading Platform?||Yes|
|Do they have Mobile Web Platform?||No|
|Does this broker provide Mobile Trading App for Android?||Yes|
|Does this broker provide Mobile Trading App for iOS?||Yes|
|Are they having Mobile App for Windows OS?||No|
|Do they have Mobile Trading App for Other OS?||No|
What are the features available in Astha Trade Trading Applications?
As we’ve mentioned right above, Tradebulls have exactly 3 trading platforms. We’ve mentioned all of their features underneath. And, we’ve tried to be as discrete as possible about them. So, here’s the list: –
Astha Trade Desktop Based Platform
- It offers a feature called Market Feed and Order Management. It allows the users to perform multiple activities across many segments through one screen.
- It allows setting up customized alerts. Users can even set up conditional alerts for scrips and options.
- This is a highly secure software. It come integrated with 128 Bit SSL encryption. It even has a 2-factor authentication process.
Astha Trade Mobile Trading App: Astha Trade Wave App
- It comes loaded with several analytical tool. Some of them can be concluded as Greek Market Watch, Resistance Watch, Heat Maps, Retracement Calculator and more.
- It can display live feed for market happenings across multiple exchanges and indices.
- It has tie ups with over 40 banks for easy transactions across the country.
Astha Trade Web Browser Based Trading Platforms
- This provides acute customization options. Users can customize themes as per their convenience.
- It comes with a special feature called the Tick Watch. It even comes with a conditional filter defined by the user.
- It has many analytical tools such as heat maps, user defined query generator and more.
|Astha Trade Trading Application Features|
|Here you will find various features available in Trading Platforms provided by AsthaTrade|
|Are these platforms capable of Real time Updates?||Yes|
|Do these Applications provide Portfolio Details?||Yes|
|Are this software’s providing Online MF Buy?||No|
|Do these platforms have News Flash?||Yes|
|Are these platforms providing Research Reports?||No|
|Are these platforms Easy to Install & use?||Yes|
|Do these Apps have Global Indices?||Yes|
|Are these platforms having Stock Tips?||Yes|
|Do this software’s provide Personalized Advisory?||No|
|Are these platforms capable of Interactive Chartings?||Yes|
|Do these Apps provide Live Markets data?||Yes|
|Do they provide SMS Alerts?||Yes|
|Are they providing Email Alerts?||Yes|
|Do these platforms has Multi Account Management solution?||No|
Get detailed features of another Share Broker
|Ats Share Brokers||My Value Trade||Greenbucks Securities||Sykes Ray|
|B N Rathi||N G Rathi||Grovalue Securities||Systematix Shares|
|Bansal Finstock||Narayan Securities||Guiness Securities||Trade Smart Online|
What are the various Products provided by Astha Trade?
Astha Trade has not only got brilliant trading platforms but products. We’re referring to their enormous range of financial products. All of Astha Trade products can be listed down to: –
- Equity Trading
- Currency Trading
- Options Trading
- Commodity Trading
- Futures Trading
- Mutual Funds
|Astha Trade Products|
|Here are the various products provided by AsthaTrade|
|Does the broker allow Equity Trading?||Yes|
|Does the broker allow Commodity Trading?||Yes|
|Do they have Currency Trading product available?||Yes|
|Do they provide Options trading?||Yes|
|Are the clients allowed to trade in Futures?||Yes|
|Do they have Mutual Funds as product?||Yes|
|Does the broker allow Forex trading?||No|
|Does the broker have Banking products?||No|
|Is SIP allowed by the broker?||Yes|
|Do they have Insurance as a Product?||No|
What are the various Services offered by Astha Trade?
There are certain Astha Trade broking services that you must know of. So, here’s the list of all of them:
- They grant the clients with Demat and Trading related services.
- It provides pretty decent Intraday services.
- They even have specific IPO services.
- And, most importantly, they grant trading exposure upto 10 times.
|Astha Trade Services|
|Check out the various services provided by Astha Trade|
|Does the broking house provide Demat Services?||Yes|
|Does the broking house provide Trading Services?||Yes|
|Do they have 3 in 1 Account i.e. Demat, Trading & Savings A/C?||No|
|Do they provide Intraday Services?||Yes|
|Are they offering IPO Services to the client?||Yes|
|Do they have Stock Recommendations available?||No|
|Are they providing tools for Robo Advisory?||No|
|Does the broker provide PMS?||No|
|Do they have Trading Institution available?||No|
|What is the Trading Exposure this broker provides?||Upto 10X|
Does Astha Trade provide Research & Advisory to their clients?
Astha Trade advisory services have not been known to grant much. That being said, whatever they provide is of best quality: –
- They grant Free Stock Tips to their clients.
- Regularly analyse and share IPO Reports with the clients.
- They provide pretty decent offline advisory.
- Allocate Relationship Managers to the clients.
|Astha Trade Research, Advisory & Stock Tips|
|Here are the various research activities done by AsthaTrade|
|Does the broker shares Fundamental Reports?||No|
|Does the broker shares Research Reports?||No|
|Do they provide Company Reports to their clients?||No|
|Are they analysing Annual Reports of Companies?||No|
|Do they share Company Stock Review?||No|
|Are they sharing Free Stock Tips to their clients?||Yes|
|Do they analyze & share IPO Reports?||Yes|
|Does the broking company provide Top Picks?||No|
|Are they sharing Daily Market Review?||No|
|Do they have Monthly Reports?||No|
|Does the broker provide Weekly Reports?||No|
|Are they having Offline Advisory?||Yes|
|Do they provide Relationship Manager to clients?||Yes|
What are the Customer Care details of Astha Trade?
Astha Trade customer care services have been established for the sake of clients. These services are complementary and provide great value. These can be listed as: –
- Provision of offline and online trading facilities to the clients.
- Provision of 24*7 proactive customer care support.
- They do so through their 800 branches located across the country.
|Astha Trade Customer Support|
|Let’s have a better understanding of Customer Care Service of Astha Trade|
|Are they providing Dedicated Dealer to their clients?||No|
|Do they allow Offline Trading?||Yes|
|Do they have facilities for Online Trading?||Yes|
|Are they providing 24*7 Support?||Yes|
|Does this broker provide Email Support?||No|
|Is this broker having Chat Support?||No|
|How many Branches the stock broker has?||800|
Are there any Complaints filed against Astha Trade by their clients?
Astha Trade has been known for providing excellent clients servicing. And, that’s led them to becoming one of most dominating discount brokers ever.
In fact, they did not receive any complaint last year in BSE. However, 7 complaints were lodged against them in the NSE. And, they easily sorted out 6 out of them.
|Astha Trade Complaints|
|Here you will know about the Complaints lodged against Astha Trade|
|What is the total number of Complaints Lodged in BSE?||0|
|How many of these complaints have been Resolved in BSE?||0|
|What is the total number of Complaints Lodged in NSE?||7|
|How many of these complaints have been Resolved in NSE?||6|
What are the Advantages / Benefits of Astha Trade Trading Account?
If you have a Astha Trade trading account, then you’re up for some amazing benefits. We’ve listed some of them underneath: –
- The fact that they have 800 branches across the country is huge. You can literally go anywhere and yet find a supporting branch in the country.
- They have some of lowest charges for brokerage.
What are the Astha Trade Review & Ratings as per their Customer?
Astha Trade was review by 200 people on a scale of 1-5. And, here’s what they established: –
The company was rated at
- 2.9/5 for broking advisory and market research.
- 3.4/5 for the brokerage and other charges they levy.
- 3.1/5 for their services.
- 3.3/5 for their trading platforms.
- 2.9/5 for their market experience.
- 3.2/5 for their overall performance.
|Astha Trade Ratings & Reviews|
|We are looking at Companies Ratings on various parameters|
|Stock Market Research & Broking Advisory||2.9/5|
|Brokerage & other Charges like – Turnover, Transaction Charges etc.||3.4/5|
|Types of Products & Services the Brand provides||3.1/5|
|Performance Mobile App, Trading Terminal & Web Trading Platform||3.3/5|
|Experience in the Broking Business||2.9/5|
|Total Avg. Rating of Broking House||3.2/5|
|Star Rating of given to Stock Broker||★★★☆☆|
|Number of People Contributed to these Ratings||200|
Astha Trade Conclusion
We do not have many words about Astha Trade. All we want to say is that, they are really making wonders out there.
Open Demat Account Now – Fill up the Form Below