What we will discuss in this article is the point – should you open a new Religare Demat account or not? Also, you will witness the points in favor of the Religare Trading Account.
Religare is one of the promising stock trading companies which is based in New Delhi. It has been more than 36 years since the company was established, and over the years they have been at a pinnacle in the industry.
To begin with, unlike some companies, Religare offers both CDSL and NSDL as its depository participants. However, the Dematerialization of stock shares is not available.
We will likewise talk about all the reasons that should make your decision easier, which as if you should get associated with Religare or not. The biggest hurdle, however, for any new trader is the margin money threshold.
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||NIL|
|Demat AMC||Rs 400 from the second year onward|
|Margin Required||75% Margin|
What is Religare Demat Account & its Benefits?
Religare is offering a composite account for stock trading. Along with the Trading account, it consists of a Religare Demat account as well. A demat account holds your securities in a digital form and also keeps records of your holding. This is the reason why Demat ownership is mandatory.
The account has many features that a trader can benefit from. They are as follows:
- It is safe to say Religare has ample stock market experience. So, if you are new to investing money, they will guide you to the best way around so that you can start earning profits.
- One of the most significant reasons that one should seriously consider Religare is because of its marginal brokerage fee. It is razor-thin for them so that their clients can capitalize on that.
- The stock tracking tools can figure out the hot stocks for you to invest in. Also, the watchlist they have designed is excellent in tracking automatic updates.
Open Demat Account with Religare Now! – Fill up the Form
What is Religare Trading Account & its Benefits?
A trading account is essential to trade online. However, companies are offering more than regular services, to attract more investors and also help them benefit from every investment amount.
So, here are the highlights of why you should bother to open a Religare Trading account:
- The brokerage fees are dynamic and probably their best attraction to lure clients to join them.
- There are tons of offers that they are providing. Most significant of them are Discount on Brokerages and Flexible Brokerage Plans.
- Other than conventional stock trading, Religare is actively involved in activities related to Commodities, Currencies, Options, Futures, Mutual Funds, and SIPs.
- They provide a staggering up to 15x trading exposure.
- The top Research and Advisory services include Fundamental Reports, Research Reports, Company Reports, Annual Reports, Company Stock Reviews, IPO Reports, Top Picks, and many more.
- The trading platforms are available as desktop applications for both Windows and Mac users and also in Mobile phones as iOS and Android apps. The platforms are more than capable of all the stock trading activities that you can think of from any location.
You can check the Demat Account details of other Brokers
What are the Religare Demat Account Charges?
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||CDSL & NSDL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||NIL|
|How much is the Demat Account AMC?||Rs 400 from the second year onward|
|What is the Trading Account AMC?||NIL|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||75% Margin|
|Is there any dematerialization available?||No|
Since we have already discovered the significant features of both the Demat and Trading accounts, better if we would talk about the pricing structure. Please note it includes the Religare Demat account opening chargers as well as the Trading account.
Now, as mentioned earlier in this article that the company is offering a composite account, and the Religare account opening chargers include only a single payment of NIL. For opening Trading Account, the charge is Rs 500.
However, there are AMC fees, but we will let you know about that in a bit. But perhaps the most controversial aspect of Religare is the margin money.
It is a minimum of 75% Margin. This massive upfront fee is a worrying factor for any new trader who is showing interest in investing money in stocks.
How much is Religare AMC or Annual Maintenance Charge?
First off, AMC is a written contract between a customer and a business. In simple terms, the business will provide maintenance support to the purchased products or services for a yearly payment. So, the Religare AMC for the Demat accounts is Rs.400 per annum.
Now, there are special terms and offers by which you get the service for free. Contact the support team to know more about such offers. Also, for the Trading accounts, there are no particular AMC fees. It is free to access.
How to Open Religare Demat Account?
Let us now discuss the steps to open a Religare Demat account. Note that the Trading account comes along with the composite account. Let us dive in:
- At the bottom side of this page, you will see an option, “Open An Account.” You need to click on that to begin the registration process.
- You will see a new page will appear with a simple contact form. Put down the correct information and verify your phone number. Then the client on “OPEN DEMAT ACCOUNT NOW”.
- Wait for one of their representatives to call you up. They will ask for all the KYC-related documents, which you must oblige.
- They will, at the same time, send you the payment link of Rs.500, which is the account opening fee.
- It usually takes up to 2 business days to complete your KYC verification. Once done, you will receive the login credentials of the Demat and Trading accounts, typically via email.
- There is only one thing that will remain then – start trading!
Find out the Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
General FAQs on Religare Demat & Trading Account
Here are the general FAQs of Religare :
Does Religare provide a Free Demat A/C offer?
Yes. The Demat accounts are free to register.
Does Religare provide Free Trading A/C offer?
The Trading account comes complimentary while opening a Demat account. So, it is free to register.
Is Religare offering Discount on Brokerage?
Positive. Religare offers discounts on brokerages.
Does Religare offer Happy hour trading to their clients?
No. Regrettably, Religare didn’t facilitate Happy Trading Hours yet.
Is Religare providing a flexible brokerage plan?
Yes. The company offers flexible brokerage plans that you should ask their support team more about.
Religare Demat Account – Conclusion
The major drawback to registering yourself for the Religare Demat account is, of course, the margin money of 75% Margin. That said, if you can overlook that, everything is quite brilliantly sorted.
The brokerage fees are one of the best in the market; the trading platforms are good enough for all the primary activities, and of course, they are experienced, which gives an advantage for sure. So, it is relatively okay that you get associated with Religare.
Open Trading Account with Religare Now! – Fill up the Form
Here are full demat account review of other brokers
Most Read Topics
|Top 10 Trading Platforms|
|Best Mobile Trading App|
|Top 10 Stock Brokers in India|
|Best Intraday Brokers in India|
|Stock Brokers Review|