Angel Broking is a leading brokerage house in the share market arena in this county. With its impeccable services and products like Angel Broking Demat Account and Angel Broking Trading Account, the firm has created a name for itself in the market.
Angel Broking Pvt. Ltd. deals with retail trading and also deals in HNI stock trading and investments. With a wide range of products and multiple trading platforms that are highly advanced, this firm provides great opportunities to the traders and the investors.
In this article, we will talk about the Demat and trading account of Angel Broking and the services and facilities rendered by the firm. It will also focus on the charges and the other fee associated with the demat and trading account.
Then, we will cover the process of Demat account opening with Angel Broking and finally, we will answer some of the frequently asked questions.
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.650|
|Demat AMC||Free or Rs.400 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Minimum Rs.10,000|
What is Angel Broking Demat Account & its Benefits?
Angel Broking Demat Account is required by each of the traders and investors for the Angel Broking platform, to trade and invest in shares. Demat account is a necessity as now trading and investment are done completely online and the shares you purchase get stored in the Demat account.
The Demat account keeps all your holdings in different asset whether its equity shares or bond or mutual funds and other investment vehicles. You can also monitor all these holdings in one place with just a few clicks.
The advantages of using the Angel Broking Demat account are –
- Angel Broking Demat account offers a great deal of safety and security for your shares and other holdings in the account. It has great security measures.
- The Demat account can be opened for free without any fees involved.
- There are a great research and advisory team which works for Angel Broking clients and with the Demat services, you will also be entitled to avail the research and advisory services as well.
- When you open the Demat account with Angel Broking you will get access to multiple trading platforms. The trading platforms offered by Angel Broking are super-fast, technologically way too advanced, and very user-friendly at the same time.
Open Demat Account with Angel Broking Now! – Fill up the Form
What is Angel Broking Trading Account & its Benefits?
Angel Broking Trading Account offers the scope to trade and invests in multiple asset classes using this one account. Trading account is necessary like Demat account when you trade or invest in shares from the secondary market.
The trading account offered by Angel Broking is required for placing the trading order – that is BUY or SELL order of the shares and other asset classes like currencies, derivatives, commodities, and others. The Trading account acts as the link between the two of the other account – Demat and Bank account.
When and if the order gets executed, then the number of shares for which the order was placed gets credited or debited to the Demat account respectively. At the same time, the bank account is also debited or credit accordingly to the nature of the transaction.
The perks you will find if you invest in Trading Account of Angel Broking are –
- Company through its account offers multiple brokerage plans for the clients to have a great deal of brokerage charges
- It has super-fast trading tools and devices
- It has multiple asset classes as products that you can trade.
- There is ROBO Advisory platform as well.
- Multiple channels to contact customer support to get rid of the issues faced while trading (if any).
You can check Demat Account details of other Brokers
What are the Angel Broking Demat Account Charges?
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||CDSL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||Rs.650|
|How much is the Demat Account AMC ?||Free or Rs.400 per Annum|
|What is the Trading Account AMC?||Free|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||Minimum Rs.10,000|
|Is there any dematerialization available?||Yes|
The Angel Broking Account Opening Charges is Rs.650 only, which has to be paid when opening the account and it is a one-time fee.
There is no need to pay any other charges apart from the Angel Broking Demat Account Charges as the trading account is opened with the Demat account only. The firm provides Dematerialization services and it is under the CDSL depository of India.
How much is Angel Broking AMC or Annual Maintenance Charge?
Angel Broking AMC or annual maintenance charges are nil for the Angel Broking Trading account. For the Demat account of Angel Broking, it is Rs.400 but it can be free as well.
There are certain offers that the firm rolls out from time to time which you can avail to get a waiver of the annual maintenance charges on the Demat account.
The trading account needs to have Rs.10000 as minimum balance which is known as the margin money. This margin money is comparatively less in Angel Broking given its repute and stature in the market.
How to Open Angel Broking Demat Account?
To Open Angel Broking Demat Account, take notes of the steps mentioned below–
- Open the Demat application form on this site by clicking on the button “Open Demat Account”.
- Fill the form and submit it with all correct details. These details will be used to establish contact with you.
- For the next KYC step, make sure you upload all the scanned copies of the documents like PAN, AADHAAR, photographs, and Cancelled Cheques
- The Angel Broking executive will call you for verification of the details and then, if they are satisfied with the details and the documents uploaded, they will open your account with them and send you the login details.
Find out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
General FAQs on Angel Broking Demat & Trading Account
Here are the general FAQs of Angel Broking :
Does Angel Broking provide a Free Demat A/C offer?
Yes, Angel Broking provides a free Demat account offer to the clients.
Does Angel Broking provide Free Trading A/C offer?
Yes, the trading account with Angel Broking has no charges on it.
Is Angel Broking offering Discount on Brokerage?
Yes, there is a huge discount on brokerage provided by Angel Broking.
Does Angel Broking offer Happy hour trading to their clients?
No, Angel Broking doesn’t provide any Happy Hours of Trading.
Is Angel Broking providing a flexible brokerage plan?
Yes, the brokerage plan of the firm is quite flexible.
Angel Broking Demat Account – Conclusion
Angel Broking Demat Account is one of the most popular Demat accounts in the country with all these above-mentioned services and facilities and benefits.
The trading and the Demat account of Angel Broking offers a great deal on the brokerage as well. There are multiple trading platforms and products which make trading and investment easy and affordable.
Open Trading Account with Angel Broking Now! – Fill up the Form
Here are full demat account review of other brokers
Most Read Topics
|Top 10 Trading Platforms|
|Best Mobile Trading App|
|Top 10 Stock Brokers in India|
|Best Intraday Brokers in India|
|Stock Brokers Review|