In this article, there are some useful details about the Shah Investor Trading Account and Demat account. The Shah Investor Demat Account is among the popular Demat accounts in the industry, and traders get immense benefits by opening one.
Established in 1994, Shah Investor is a Full-service broker house with headquarter in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It has proved its worth in the broking business and has emerged as a powerful medium that is trusted by thousands of investors across the country.
It discusses the charges related to these accounts, their advantages, facilities, account opening procedure, and some other essential factors. Investors should read this article nicely and learn about the advantages of trading with this broker house.
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||NIL|
|Demat AMC||Free + Rs. 350 from 2nd Year|
|Margin Required||75% Margin|
What is Shah Investor Demat Account & its Benefits?
A Demat account contains the details of the holdings and securities of an investor and helps in buying and selling shares. The Shah Investor Demat Account is of great help to the traders as it makes the trading process very easy and smooth.
This broker house is extremely reliable and transparent and shares every detail of a transaction in the Demat account of the investor. Shah Investor is a part of two Depository Participants, and they are CDSL and NSDL.
The advantages of opening a Demat account with Shah Investors are:
- Clients get a wide range of option for investing such as equities, commodities, currencies, mutual funds, IPO, etc. through the Demat account.
- Shah Investor offers attractive discounts on brokerage fees.
- There are Holiday offers provided to the investors.
- Clients are offered enormous support for making wise investments.
- There are very high margins offered by Shah Investor on intraday trading.
Open Demat Account with Shah Investor Now! – Fill up the Form
What is Shah Investor Trading Account & its Benefits?
The Shah Investor Trading Account acts as the link between the Demat account of a trader and his bank account. It is the primary account that holds the records of the securities, holdings, and cash of a customer.
All the transactions take place through the trading account, and thus it is extremely important for both the trader and the broker house. Whenever a trader places an order, it is transferred to the trading account, and according to it shares get debited or credited to the Demat account.
Advantages of a Shah Investor trading account:
- The trading account of Shah Investor can be easily operated from the dynamic trading platforms run by the broker house.
- This account can be opened for free, and there is no AMC tagged to it.
- Traders can avail the facility of dematerialization through this account.
- There are provisions for fund transfers to almost all the banks of the nation.
You can check Demat Account details of other Brokers
What are the Shah Investor Demat Account Charges?
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||CDSL & NSDL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||NIL|
|How much is the Demat Account AMC ?||Free + Rs. 350 from 2nd Year|
|What is the Trading Account AMC?||NIL|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||75% Margin|
|Is there any dematerialization available?||Yes|
All the broker houses have a fixed account opening charges, and so does Shah Investor. The Shah Investor Account Opening Charges are very moderate, and it is only Rs.500. That needs to be paid only once in a lifetime.
This is an affordable amount and is completely justified by the wonderful services provided by the broker house. There are no account opening charges required for opening a trading account with Shah Investor.
The company asks its clients to submit an initial margin amount of 75% Margin. They will have to maintain this amount in the bank account that is linked to their Demat account. A trader can withdraw this money only when he closes his Demat account with the broker house.
How much is Shah Investor AMC or Annual Maintenance Charge?
Each service requires some maintenance charges, and traders also have to pay it for the services they receive for their Demat and trading accounts. The Shah Investor AMC is however not much in comparison to the quality of the services it offers to its clients.
It charges Free + Rs. 350 from 2nd Year for the maintenance of the Demat account and the trading account is free from any AMC.
How to Open Shah Investor Demat Account?
To Open Shah Investor Demat Account, clients will have to follow some simple steps without moving out of his home. These steps are described below:
- A customer has to click on the ‘Open Demat Account’ option from his smartphone, tab, or computer. It is present in this page itself.
- Then he will see an account opening form on the screen of his device, and he needs to fill it up correctly.
- After the form is filled up fully, he will have to submit it by clicking on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Then the broker house will start its EKYC process for which the customer has to upload his important documents.
- He will have to scan his Voter ID Card, AADHAAR Card, PAN Card, a recent photograph, and a cancelled cheque and upload the soft copies.
- After the uploading is complete, a representative of Shah Investor will call him and verify his details.
- Once the verification process is successful, the Demat account will be opened.
- The customer will be sent his login details through email and he has to use them for operating his Demat account.
Find out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
General FAQs on Shah Investor Demat & Trading Account
Here are the general FAQs of Shah Investor :
Does Shah Investor provide a Free Demat A/C offer?
No, there is no provision for a free Demat account with Shah Investor.
Does Shah Investor provide Free Trading A/C offer?
Yes, the broker house offers free trading accounts.
Is Shah Investor offering Discount on Brokerage?
Yes, Shah Investor is offering discounts on brokerage.
Does Shah Investor offer Happy hour trading to their clients?
No, the broker house does not have a Happy hour trading offer.
Is Shah Investor providing a flexible brokerage plan?
No, Shah Investor does not provide a flexible brokerage plan.
Shah Investor Demat Account – Conclusion
Shah Investor offers a wide range of services to its clients that can benefit them immensely. Investors get a lot of support from the experts in the broker house on opening a Shah Investor Demat Account.
They are offered personalized investment plans that can generate a huge amount of revenue. Shah Investor allows its customers to invest in numerous financial products that are well-researched.
Open Trading Account with Shah Investor Now! – Fill up the Form
Here are full demat account review of other brokers
Most Read Topics
|Top 10 Trading Platforms|
|Best Mobile Trading App|
|Top 10 Stock Brokers in India|
|Best Intraday Brokers in India|
|Stock Brokers Review|