Now, as we are trying to figure out whether you should create Alankit Assignments Demat account or not, we are here to discuss the pros and cons. While there is no specific fee to open an Alankit Assignments Trading account, there is a composite fee that we will discuss later in this article.
Alankit Assignments is a competent stock trading company which is based in New Delhi. Incorporated in the year 1995, this company is to date privately held.
In the meantime, let us discuss the company highlights. As expected, the depository participants are CDSL and NSDL, while Dematerialization is available. We will also talk about the AMC that the company levies.
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.500|
|Margin Required||Rs.20,000 Minimum|
What is Alankit Assignments Demat Account & its Benefits?
When we are talking about the Alankit Assignments Demat account, we must say it is one half of the composite account that every trader must own. It is mandatory as it lets you store your shares and securities digitally, safe and sound.
By opening the account, there are certain benefits that we will discuss now:
- You will get ample market tips if in case you are new in stock trading. Also, you will get the timely notification to your phone and email to make you aware of the market status.
- You can do online trading using the Demat account.
- The investment procedure is simplified here. So, you can do it without breaking a sweat.
- Prior to stock trading, you can also trade in Mutual Funds.
Open Demat Account with Alankit Assignments Now! – Fill up the Form
What is Alankit Assignments Trading Account & its Benefits?
Similar to the Demat account, the Alankit Assignments Trading account is also equally important. Here, you can take care of the actual trading part. This means, you will have the medium to place both buy and sell orders.
Here are some significant reasons why you should open it:
- The brokerage fees compared to most trading companies are significantly low.
- The Trading accounts don’t have an AMC fee.
- Not many companies can manage to facilitate both CDSL and NSDL as the depository participants, unlike Alankit Assignments.
- The trading platforms are decent with both online and offline users.
- There are several branches of the company. So, they offer services all around the country.
- The research and advisory services are good enough for every bit of assistance you may need.
You can check Demat Account details of other Brokers
What are the Alankit Assignments Demat Account Charges?
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||CDSL & NSDL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||Rs.500|
|How much is the Demat Account AMC ?||Rs.250|
|What is the Trading Account AMC?||Zero|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||Rs.20,000 Minimum|
|Is there any dematerialization available?||Yes|
Sometimes a simple fee structure determines the overall nature of the company. So, it is integral to know the Alankit Assignments account opening charges. As we have discussed before, they charge for a composite account, also consisting of a Trading account. The fee is Rs.500.
Now, you should also keep this is the mind that this is a one-time payment. There are no Alankit Assignments Demat Account Charges additionally. Although there is an AMC fee, we will discuss that later.
There is one catch as well – the margin money, which is a minimum of Rs.20,000. Evidently, this is bad news for new traders as they have to invest heavily to initiate trading.
How much is Alankit Assignments AMC or Annual Maintenance Charge?
As promised, it is time to discuss the Annual Maintenance charge for the Demat and Trading accounts. The Alankit Assignments AMC for the Demat account is Rs.250 per year. The amount is fair, as per most industry critics.
The good news is they charge zero AMC for the Trading accounts. Now, this is the current trend, and it is good that they are following it.
How to Open Alankit Assignments Demat Account?
Alankit Assignments give services to both offline and online users. Of course, you can open an account from any of their branches. But down below are the steps to open Alankit Assignments Demat account:
- Go to the button “Open Demat Account”, provided in this page, and click on it.
- You should see a pop-up form appear on your screen.
- Fill up the form while choosing “Demat Account” as the services, and click submit.
- Then, you must wait for one of their representatives to give you a call. They typically ask for all the KYC-related documents Voter ID Card, AADHAAR Card, PAN Card, a recent photo, and a cancelled cheque.
- At the same time, they will ask you to pay Rs.500, which is the account opening fees.
- Once both the KYC and payment is made, you will get the online credentials for the Demat and Trading accounts. Then you can start trading.
Find out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
General FAQs on Alankit Assignments Demat & Trading Account
Here are the general FAQs of Alankit Assignments :
Does Alankit Assignments provide a Free Demat A/C offer?
As of now, Alankit Assignments doesn’t provide free Demat accounts. There is a one-time payment for opening a composite account which also contains Trading account.
Does Alankit Assignments provide Free Trading A/C offer?
Unlike most stock trading companies, Alankit Assignments offers free Trading accounts. What is exciting is there are no AMC fees involved as well.
Is Alankit Assignments offering Discount on Brokerage?
There are no reports that contain information on brokerage discounts. So, we must assume Alankit Assignments doesn’t provide any.
Does Alankit Assignments offer Happy hour trading to their clients?
Similar to most stock trading companies, Alankit Assignments also doesn’t offer Happy Trading Hours feature.
Is Alankit Assignments providing a flexible brokerage plan?
Sadly, Alankit Assignments doesn’t facilitate flexible brokerage plans to its clients.
Alankit Assignments Demat Account – Conclusion
What we can honestly say is Alankit Assignments is a competent stock trading company that offers a variety of products and services. The brokerage fee is something that doesn’t exceed the budgets of most traders.
Now, the trading platforms have all the seamless features which most companies do provide. One major drawback is the margin money.
It is not a fair amount to charge, especially if you are a new trader with very less experience in the stock market. Apart from that, we can argue it is okay. So, you can invest and open an Alankit Assignments Demat account without thinking much.
Open Trading Account with Alankit Assignments Now! – Fill up the Form
Here are full demat account review of other brokers
Most Read Topics
|Top 10 Trading Platforms|
|Best Mobile Trading App|
|Top 10 Stock Brokers in India|
|Best Intraday Brokers in India|
|Stock Brokers Review|