Edelweiss Broking Ltd. is a premier financial service company in the country with a proven track record for high performance in the sector for over a decade. Edelweiss Demat Account and Edelweiss Trading Account are the two main products of the firm
These products are the ones via which they provide their Demat and trading services and also other investment services. The firm is a part of the Edelweiss Group which is a conglomerate in the financial sector.
It provides a variety of services and products which range from the basic equities to high-end currency trading and also services like targeted portfolio management and basics of trading and Demat and others.
In this article, you will find a great deal of information about these services provided by Edelweiss Broking Ltd. and we will also talk about the different benefits of using their accounts. Apart from that, you will be reading about the process to open the accounts with them to start investing and many other details.
|Depository Participant||NSDL & CDSL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.750|
|Demat AMC||Free or Rs.300 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Minimum Rs.25,000|
What is Edelweiss Demat Account & its Benefits?
Edelweiss Demat Account is a primary product that is offered by the firm and the Demat services as well. The Demat account is required by the traders and especially the investors to keep their securities safe and secure in one place.
It is completely digitally handled where the securities you trade are kept. So, all your shares, bonds, currencies, derivatives, and any other financial instruments are stored in this Demat accounts. It is more like a bank account where you keep your money safe and secure.
The benefits of using the Demat account of Edelweiss are –
- It is a traditional brokerage house with all the services and products under one roof. You will get the basic Demat and trading services along with the research and advisory services which are missing in most of the discount brokerage houses
- The firm offers free research and advisory services to its clients with trading tips for daily picks and also various other recommendations.
- You can invest in different IPOs using the Demat account of Edelweiss and for that, you won’t even require the trading account for the same.
- There is a wide network of this firm that enables you to seek support from any part of the country if you face any difficulty while trading.
Open Demat Account with Edelweiss Now! – Fill up the Form
What is Edelweiss Trading Account & its Benefits?
With the Edelweiss Trading Account, you can place the order of the shares and other financial instruments that you want to trade. The trading account is necessary for trading shares online and it is a link between your Demat and the bank account.
The shares you buy using the trading account get stored in the Demat account and the amount for the purchase of the shares gets deducted from your bank account which is linked to the trading account and vice versa in case of sale of shares.
So, the advantages of trading with Edelweiss Trading account are –
- You get an array of investment vehicles to choose from and plan your investment well and make it diversified.
- You get exponential leverage in the intraday segment, CDS, and derivatives segments.
- There are highly experienced portfolio managers who can advise you on great investment strategies.
- You can trade for only Rs.10 per order that gets executed. There is a flat-fee system which makes the brokerage lower than many other brokerage houses.
- You get excellent platforms for trading in all the devices.
You can check Demat Account details of other Brokers
What are the Edelweiss Demat Account Charges?
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||NSDL & CDSL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||Rs.750|
|How much is the Demat Account AMC ?||Free or Rs.300 per Annum|
|What is the Trading Account AMC?||Free|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||Minimum Rs.25,000|
|Is there any dematerialization available?||No|
The Edelweiss Account Opening Charges are Rs.750 which is little on the higher end as most of the brokerage firms whether traditional or discount brokerage houses, charge very less for opening accounts with them.
However, against this Edelweiss Demat Account Charges, you can expect efficient service, various offers which can reduce your actual cost of trading, and one being the brokerage charges. The brokerage charge is super low and thus, this little high account opening charge can be justified.
The Demat account you will get can be under any of the two depositories of the country that are NSDL and CDSL.
How much is Edelweiss AMC or Annual Maintenance Charge?
The charges towards Edelweiss AMC are nil for the trading account and the Demat account, the charges can be Rs. 300 every year at the maximum. However, often the firm provides offers that completely waive off the annual maintenance charges.
Apart from the maintenance charges, the trader and investors need to keep Rs.25000 as the margin money in the account.
How to Open Edelweiss Demat Account?
To Open Edelweiss Demat Account –
- You will find a button on this page where it is written “Open Demat account”, click on that.
- Fill the form that appears on the screen with details of yours.
- Mention the bank details
- Upload scanned copies of PAN, AADHAAR, and canceled cheque
- Upload photographs
- The executives of the firm will call you and verify the details
- Once your application is verified with the documents and the firm approves it, they will send the login credentials to your registered mail id.
Find out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
General FAQs on Edelweiss Demat & Trading Account
Here are the general FAQs of Edelweiss :
Does Edelweiss provide a Free Demat A/C offer?
Yes, Edelweiss provides free Demat accounts.
Does Edelweiss provide Free Trading A/C offer?
No, there is no free trading account offer.
Is Edelweiss offering Discount on Brokerage?
Yes, you can avail a lot of discounts on the brokerage from Edelweiss.
Does Edelweiss offer Happy hour trading to their clients?
No, there are no Happy hours offers for the clients of Edelweiss.
Is Edelweiss providing a flexible brokerage plan?
No, the brokerage plan is not flexible, it is rather a flat brokerage plan.
Edelweiss Demat Account – Conclusion
Edelweiss Demat Account paves the way for various opportunities in the share market. You can trade multiple asset segments and store them in the Demat account. You can get entitled to a high level of exposure on different segments.
Edelweiss has been efficiently servicing the investors over ten years with ample of products and services.
Open Trading Account with Edelweiss Now! – Fill up the Form
Here are full demat account review of other brokers
Most Read Topics
|Top 10 Trading Platforms|
|Best Mobile Trading App|
|Top 10 Stock Brokers in India|
|Best Intraday Brokers in India|
|Stock Brokers Review|