A recognized brand is the assurance of the quality services provided and Yes Bank is a brand well trusted. Its products Yes Bank Demat Account in connection with the Yes Bank Trading Account are highly counted upon by vast majorities of investors.
Being associated with the company, you will experience their services in no different manner. You will be able to meet your investment goals easily with this high profile brand, which provides all kind of financial solutions.
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Rs.400|
|Demat AMC||Rs.350 per Annum|
|Margin Required||Minimum Rs.15,000|
What is Yes Bank Demat Account & its Benefits?
As per the norms of the issuing body, a demat account is mandatory to store the shares. If you are an investor with this company, you need to have the Yes Bank Demat Account. This account will let you store the shares and also account for them, safely and securely.
Further benefits attached with the account are as follows:
- You will be able to invest in each and every segment the company provides. All the securities you invest in will be stored in your demat account.
- Research desk is open for the demat account holders, and the company releases tips once in a while.
- Though the margin maintenance is high, the charges and brokerage of the company are set at economic level.
- Tools which would make your investment easy are developed and used by the company.
Open Demat Account with Yes Bank Now! – Fill up the Form[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
What is Yes Bank Trading Account & its Benefits?
Moving on with the Yes Bank Trading Account, you need to have one, if you want to trade. Demat account is for retaining ownership; while your trading account lets you buy or sell securities. It is also the connecting line between a bank and a demat account.
Sign up for the trading account and avail for the following perks:
- Each and every online platform they provide can be accessed through the trading account. They have a platform for each and every interface, which makes it possible for you to invest from anywhere.
- Backoffice help can be acquired where your financial statements are prepared and retained.
- The common AMC charge is not applicable and the account is maintained for free.
You can check Demat Account details of other Brokers
What are the Yes Bank Demat Account Charges?
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||CDSL & NSDL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||Rs.400|
|How much is the Demat Account AMC ?||Rs.350 per Annum|
|What is the Trading Account AMC?||Free|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||Minimum Rs.15,000|
|Is there any dematerialization available?||Yes|
Charges are included everywhere, and you need to set aside a specific amount of funds as expenses. These expenses lower your capability of making profits, and hence have to be accounted for every once in a while. Let us start with the Yes Securities Account Opening Charges.
This opening Yes Bank Demat Account Charge is a one time fee and hence, you do not need to ponder a lot of thoughts upon it. All you need to do is, pay Rs.400 at the times of opening an account. This is all you are expected of, as no amount is charged for trading account.
Further, you need to have an amount of Rs.15,000 in your account at all times. This is laid forwards by the company as a mandatory norm.
How much is Yes Bank AMC or Annual Maintenance Charge?
You need to maintain your demat and trading account, like you maintain any other item. According to it, the company levies a charge, and deducts the said amount once in a year. This seems fair enough for the services rendered by the company.
So, pointing out the Yes Bank AMC, demat account comes with a charge of Rs.300 per annum. On the other end, trading account AMC is zero. Also, the company provides the services of dematerialization.
How to Open Yes Bank Demat Account?
Take no extra time, and place a step ahead to Open Yes Bank Demat Account:
- Kick start the process, and press the “Open Demat Account” button, as featured at the bottom of this page.
- Fill out the pop up which formed on your screen now, and press the submit button soon.
- For the next step, you will see the KYC form. This form will ask you for details such as you identity and your bank account information.
- To process the verification of your account, you have to provide the scanned images of PAN card, Aadhaar card, Passport size photograph, cancelled cheque.
- Submit the application now, and wait for the company response.
- An executive will call you while examining your application and ask you some questions.
- When done, you account will be processed, and sent to you in few hours. The details of the account will be sent through your mail.
Find out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
General FAQs on Yes Bank Demat & Trading Account
Here are the general FAQs of Yes Bank :
Does Yes Bank provide a Free Demat A/C offer?
No, paying an opening charge will let you own a demat account from Yes Bank.
Does Yes Bank provide Free Trading A/C offer?
Yes, no charge is applicable when you opt for the trading account.
Is Yes Bank offering Discount on Brokerage?
Yes, they have many offers of discount on brokerage in line.
Does Yes Bank offer Happy hour trading to their clients?
Yes, this is an exclusive offer provided by limited companies, and Yes Bank is one of them.
Is Yes Bank providing a flexible brokerage plan?
Yes, ranging brokerage plans make up their policies.
Yes Bank Demat Account – Conclusion
Wrapping up the article, you can pretty much make an anchored decision and opt for this company, and its well defined Yes Bank Demat Account service. On the contrary, this article also serves as the basis of comparison, where you can establish the measures that can be used to compare different broking houses.
Rest assured, you will get a great exposure and quality assistance if you choose to go with the services of Yes Bank. Follow up with the article and open an account now.
Open Trading Account with Yes Bank Now! – Fill up the Form[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Here are full demat account review of other brokers
Most Read Topics
|Top 10 Trading Platforms|
|Best Mobile Trading App|
|Top 10 Stock Brokers in India|
|Best Intraday Brokers in India|
|Stock Brokers Review|