Since 1993, the company has been delivering the ideal financial solution to both corporate and international clients as well. Therefore, you can trust the company and approach them for having both IDBI Demat Account and IDBI Trading Account.
IDBI is one of the well-known stock broking hubs. Being an auxiliary of the IDBI ltd the company earns full confidence of the clients. It always works to meet every requirement of the clients. In this article lets learn more about the Demat account, trading account benefits, and FAQ.
|Depository Participant||CDSL & NSDL|
|Account Opening Charges||Free|
|Demat AMC||Rs.350 per Annum|
What is IDBI Demat Account & its Benefits?
IDBI earns lots of praise from the clients for its Demat account as well and you can have IDBI Bank Demat account easily. The feature of the accounr is that you can hold the shares in the electronic format.
That also means the company offers the dematerialization facility. Additionally, note that the charges of the Demat account vary as per the volume of shares present.
Figure out the benefits of opening Demat account with IDBI Direct:
- The IDBI is the depository participant of both the CDSL and the NSDL. It means you are safe with your transactions.
- The maintenance charge for the IDBI Demat account is low.
- You will get the monthly- statements for transaction at regular intervals. Also, get the update on the quarterly shareholding that is too free of cost only.
- You can also opt for the features like the Speed e-facility as well as the Ideas to check the share transfers done online.
Open Demat Account with IDBI Now! – Fill up the Form
What is IDBI Trading Account & its Benefits?
Are you willing to start a trading account? If yes, then go for the IDBI. You will get to invest in securities and financial instrument through the trading account, which will later on be saved in the demat account.
Obviously, experienced companies have many good sides in their offerings. But IDBI offers 3 in 1 account facility. That means you will have the Demat account, savings account, and trading account merged into one.
In the meantime, let’s check the benefits that you can expect from IDBI Trading Account.
- You can place the trades from anywhere or any part by just using the mobile phone.
- The best Side of the IDBI is that you will come across multiple arrays of financial products.
- Plus factor is that you can enjoy the instant trading opportunity on multiple online platforms they offer.
- The trading is safe and secure as well.
- In order to help the clients make an informed decision about the market, the company conducts research on the stock market and updates them with the latest changes.
You can check Demat Account details of other Brokers
What are the IDBI Demat Account Charges?
|Which is the Depository Participant involved?||CDSL & NSDL|
|What are the Demat account opening charges?||Free|
|How much is the Demat Account AMC ?||Rs.350 per Annum|
|What is the Trading Account AMC?||Free|
|What is the initial Margin amount required?||Rs.10,000|
|Is there any dematerialization available?||Yes|
Demat account has a couple of advantages. The first and foremost is that it is risk-free. Moreover, you will get instant updates regarding the securities directly from the stock broking company. On that note, it is hassle-free to handle as well.
If you consider having the Demat account, then know about IDBI Demat Account Charges. Remember that you don’t have to pay for anything.
In addition to that, IDBI Direct Account Opening Charges is also free. But, you need to fulfill the call for margin amount and for the IDBI it is Rs.10,000.
How much is IDBI Direct AMC or Annual Maintenance Charge?
Annual maintenance charge is a compulsory charge and that is necessary to maintain the transactions. But, there are some of the stock broking companies like the IDBI who design charge in a different way.
That means if you want to have the Demat account, then IDBI Direct AMC for Demat account is Rs.350 every year.
The amount is meagre, therefore, it won’t strain your pocket at all. On the other hand, if you check the AMC for the trading account, then you will see that the company charges nothing for that.
How to Open IDBI Demat Account?
In order to open IDBI Demat account, ensure that you mindfully follow the low down steps:
- Click the option “Open Demat Account” in this page, to have the Demat account.
- This will direct you to a pop up form, where you should fill in your contact details.
- Right when you submit you will be taken to the KYC page. Here you will be asked for proofs of your identity.
- Assure that you provide your photographs with self- attestation there.
- In addition to that, provide the address details along with address- proof.
- For opening the Demat, account just update the Pan card information
- In addition to that, submit the other details like the driving license, Aadhaar card, passport, electricity bill, telephone bill, as asked.
- Once you submit all these, the company will carry out the verification call.
- If they feel satisfied with the documents, you will have your Demat account in addition to the trading account.
- You will further receive all the login credentials to your registered email id.
Find out Demat Account Opening Process of other Brokers
General FAQs on IDBI Demat & Trading Account
Here are the general FAQs of IDBI :
Does IDBI provide a Free Demat A/C offer?
Yes, the company IDBI does have the policy of offering free of cost Demat account.
Does IDBI provide Free Trading A/C offer?
Yes, the stock broking company IDBI comes up with free of cost trading account.
Is IDBI offering Discount on Brokerage?
Yes, IDBI facilitates clients with offering a discount on the brokerage.
Does IDBI offer Happy hour trading to their clients?
No, IDBI does not have any such offering like happy hour for the clients.
Is IDBI providing a flexible brokerage plan?
Yes, IDBI provides flexibility in terms of the brokerage plan.
IDBI Demat Account – Conclusion
Lastly, you came to know the benefits of having the trading and Demat account. Also, you learned about the account opening charge and AMC details.
Also, there are a lot of trading genres like the mutual funds, F&O and the mutual funds etc. No doubt, you will definitely like to get into a deal with the company by having IDBI Demat Account.
Open Trading Account with IDBI Now! – Fill up the Form
Here are full demat account review of other brokers
Most Read Topics
|Top 10 Trading Platforms|
|Best Mobile Trading App|
|Top 10 Stock Brokers in India|
|Best Intraday Brokers in India|
|Stock Brokers Review|