In this article, we will discuss in detail the Harsha Engineers IPO dates, size, allotment status, Harsha Engineers IPO subscription, grey market premium, and its company’s financial status that will help you to conclude whether you should invest or subscribe for this IPO or not.
|IPO Price Band||NA|
|Face Value||Rs. 10|
|No. of Shares||3,31,250|
|IPO Size||Rs. 30,00,000|
Summary – Harsha Engineers Limited
Harsha Engineers Limited is the largest manufacturer of precision bearing cages in the organized sector in India in terms of capacity and operations and is amongst the leading manufacturers of precision bearing cages in the world. The Issue comprises of a Public Issue of [●] Equity shares of the face value of Rs.10.00 each fully paid up.
The Promoters of this company are Harish Ranjit Rangwala, Rajendra Shantilal Shah, Vishal Rangwala, Pilak Rajendra Shah. The lead manager to the issue is Axis Capital Limited and Edelweiss Financial Services Limited and the Registrar to this issue is Link Intime India Private Limited.
Harsha Engineers IPO Review
- As per restated financial statements for the fiscal year ended on March 31, 2018, 2017, and March 31, 2016, the total revenue of the Company stood at Rs. 5488.89 million, Rs. 3715.26 million, and Rs. 3507.74 million respectively.
- During the financial year 2017-18, the Other Income of the company increased to Rs. 415.74 million as against Rs. 157.58 million for the financial year 2016-17, representing an increase of 163.8% due to an increase in interest income & insurance claims in FY 2017- 18.
- Profit after tax for the fiscal year ended on March 31, 2018, March 31, 2017, and March 31, 2016, stood at Rs. 608.20 million, Rs. 327.38 million, and Rs. 302.81 million respectively.
- The net worth as of March 31, 2018, as per the Restated Consolidated Financial Statements and Restated Standalone Financial Statements included in this Draft Red Herring Prospectus was Rs 2,522.99 million and Rs 3,097.42 million, respectively.
- The net asset value per Equity Share as of March 31, 2018, as per the Restated Consolidated Financial Statements and Restated Standalone Financial Statements included in this Draft Red Herring Prospectus was Rs 104.13 and Rs 128.62, respectively.
Harsha Engineers IPO Date
The opening and closing date of the IPO of Harsha Engineers Limited are not known yet.
Harsha Engineers IPO Subscription
|Day / Date||QIB||NII||RII||Total Subscription|
|1st Day –|
|2nd Day –|
|3rd Day –|
|4th Day –|
|5th Day –|
|Shares Offered or Net Issue|
The shares subscribed by the public will be updated here.
Harsha Engineers IPO Allotment Status
Here, you can find the Allotment Status of this IPO.
Harsha Engineers IPO Grey Market Premium
The Harsha Engineers IPO Grey Market Premium price is Rs X, the Kostak rate is Rs X and the Subject to Sauda is X.
Harsha Engineers IPO Price
The face value of each share is Rs 10, but the price band of the IPO is not yet disclosed.
Harsha Engineers IPO Issue Size
30,00,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10/- each but the Issue Price is yet to be disclosed.
Harsha Engineers – Company Overview
Harsha Engineers Limited was incorporated as Harsha Engineers Private Limited on March 4, 1986, in Ahmedabad.
They are the largest manufacturer of precision bearing cages in the organized sector in India in terms of capacity and operations and amongst the leading manufacturers of precision bearing cages in the world with a market share of approximately 5% to 6% in the organized segment of the global brass, steel, and polyamide bearing cages market in terms of revenue.
This Company holds more than 50% of the market share in the Indian bearing cages market in the organized segment for brass, steel, and polyamide cages.
The combined bearing cages capacity of all the manufacturing units is 1,016.27 million pieces per annum and for semi-finished brass, castings are 35,376 million tonnes per annum. These facilities have end-to-end manufacturing capabilities and strong engineering with design capabilities.
Their production facilities are at Changodar and Moraiya, near Ahmedabad in Gujarat in India, they also have production facilities in Changshu and Suzhou in China and Ghimbav Brasov in Romania.
Harsha Engineers – Company Financials
On the basis of the Standalone statement:-
|Amount (in INR & millions)|
|Profit After Tax||608.20||327.38||302.81|
Harsha Engineers IPO Lead Managers
|Axis Capital Limited
Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
Harsha Engineers IPO Registrar to Offer
|Registrar to the Offer|
|Link Intime India Private Limited
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park, LBS Marg,
Vikhroli (West)Mumbai 400 083
Tel: (91 22) 4918 6200, Fax: (91 22) 4918 6195
Investor Grievance Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Shanti Gopalkrishnan
SEBI Registration Number: INR000004058
Harsha Engineers IPO Conclusion
Harsha Engineers Financial IPO News
- DRHP Download
- RHP Download